Sign in to follow this  
Nitrocrushy

Dream Should Come True

Hello

I need some help to become a member and to get my own showroom. 2 years ago I attempted a try but without Paypal I'm not able to pay the amount.

What possibilities to show you my photographs do I have in this forum and how could one help me.

I do not understand why I cannot send the money via bank transfer. I had so many trouble with Paypal that I do not wanna be member again.

I spent 10 years of collecting and painting my models and I am nearly finished. I jhust want a Sand Scorcher and a red muddy Toyota Hilux (like in my vintage Vedes toy catalogue).

I finished 1/3 of my pictures and they are on the hard disc but I have problems with converting pics in a diaporama. Youtube can't manage to upload.

I tried windows movie maker-also failure.

I have my collection on youtube but I think it is the nicest way to show them one per one in my own Showroom.

I possess 20 Tamiyas, 1 Bruiser, cars from Team Associated, Yokomo, Schumacher, Kyosho, Tamtech, Hotbodies, Venom, HPI, Serpent, CSC, Corally, and 7 vintage Nikko Cars from 70s and early 80s.

I'm 34 years old and from Luxembourg.

Hello to you all :-)

Nitrocrushy

Hello

I need some help to become a member and to get my own showroom. 2 years ago I attempted a try but without Paypal I'm not able to pay the amount.

What possibilities to show you my photographs do I have in this forum and how could one help me.

I do not understand why I cannot send the money via bank transfer. I had so many trouble with Paypal that I do not wanna be member again.

The subscription service can only be paid by paypal, although someone can do it on your behalf - do you know anyone with Paypal that is already a TC subscriber?

If not, do you know anyone with paypal who could send me £15, that way I can subscribe you

Hello

A friend has Paypal but his Visa Card is invalid.

I will ask one by one to do me that favour...and I live 15 km from the member Heypas but we do not know each other and he never

answered my questions.

Thank's for the reply

Nitrocrushy

Hi Nitrocrushy

I think it was yourself who contacted me through ebay regards your dilemma?

I hope you get it sorted locally by someone or alternatively you can send monies across as TWINSET mentioned.

Hope you get it sorted mate :-)