Hello, I have just done a search for Tamiya on Ebay in thr Radio Control Category and there are only around 7,500 items (with just over 1,000 as auction only). I am sure there were around 12,500 at the weekend. You can often see minor fluctuations but not ones this big! Anyone know where they have gone?

Well a third maybe :-)

Tony is in my opinion the most knowledgeable Tamiya parts guy I know, plus he is a great chap on top, which is a bonus! He will have things back up and running soon :)

Paul.

Tony is in my opinion the most knowledgeable Tamiya parts guy I know, plus he is a great chap on top, which is a bonus!

Paul.

I second that :-)

dayum! Tony makes up 1/2 of fleabay!? :D

No Tony made up probably 15% vintage 20% modern parts and my parents shop vintage-tamiyaparts made up the other 25% vintage parts but they removed all the parts from ebay just prior to Tony's problem.

They closed it due to holidays and also they were not prepared to keep paying ebay 10% on everything sold plus £500 a month to keep everything listed on ebay so they set up their own website and passed those savings on to buyers (which some will agree is a bonus for buyers!), makes more work for them tho and they still have issues with the postage calculator but as im refunding excess postage charged until its fixed this is not really a huge problem, some also pointed out that only showing 1 of each item is not the best way to go but its there for several reasons which are explained in another forum.

www.vintage-tamiyaparts.com for those interested

95% of the parts on there are cheaper than anywhere else (as was the case with the ebay parts for UK buyers!), they may not be as knowledgeable but they are both 60 LOL and their packing and speed of shipping was second to none.