loaded

Tony's Tamiya Parts And A Disaster For All Of Us Involved In Vintage Tamiya

Nice to see you back online and up and running again, let battle commence :)

All the best!

Myles

Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw some of Tony's stuff for sale again on the bay. Welcome back.

Just a quick update:

Unfortunately I will not be able to post out any orders on Monday (Bank Holiday in the UK) and also on Tuesday and Wednesday. My business premises are being re-wired, as I have only been running on a temporary power supply since starting back last week. I hope to be able to send all orders from those days on Thursday and Friday. I appreciate your patience while I get things back to normal.

Antony Gascoigne

Tony's Tamiya Parts

Great to see you up and running and providing helpful advice again. I wish you well with getting your business fully restored to its former glory.

Only seen this thread today. Gutted to hear about the fire but delighted to hear you are back up and running. All the best

9 minutes ago, Busdriver said:

Only seen this thread today. Gutted to hear about the fire but delighted to hear you are back up and running. All the best

I think this was over 10 years ago.

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, toyolien said:

That's a relief!

12 hours ago, toyolien said:

Oops don’t know how that happened!!!!image.png.2dcb0d79c170cb41b18136a7571acef7.png

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OMG! I don't know what I would do without Tony, always a great service! I hope you manage to get back up and running again Tony! best wishes B

5 hours ago, bjmulford said:

OMG! I don't know what I would do without Tony, always a great service! I hope you manage to get back up and running again Tony! best wishes B

As @toyolien already has mentioned, this is a 11 year old thread. 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 7:50 PM, Busdriver said:

For a moment just now, like you I thought this was a recent thread mate!:lol::lol::lol:

God awful news anyway, even if it was more than 10 years ago!!

Just now, Kol__ said:

For a moment just now, like you I thought this was a recent thread mate!:lol::lol::lol:

God awful news anyway, even if it was more than 10 years ago!!

Glad to I’m not the only one😂

• Haha 2

Either way as long as it woken from sleep, Tony Ebay store now have free shipping to Oslo Norway, thats pretty Nice

OMG just jumped onto this thread with my mouth going dry and the colour draining from my face😟..........then noticed the date!.........You can't ****hten the older generation like that!😬

• Haha 1

The fire was nearly 12 years ago now!

Locked the topic to stop replies pushing it to the top of the list and people who cant read the dates thinking its just happened!

• Thanks 3