Sign in to follow this  
Vipfreak

Marui Wheels And Tires?

For what kit?

If you're talking about Samurai, good luck. They do come up on eBay occasionally but be prepared to pay $50usd for a pair at a minimum for new.

I'm pretty sure I still have these parts

050508008.jpg

Im going back to a model shop I know has some marui stuff in the next 2-3 weeks, will keep an eye out for marui wheels and tyres, Marui Rc has also asked me to look for Galaxy cages for him too (he is reading this forum As i type lol).

cheers

I'm pretty sure I still have these parts

Are you selling that stuff or are you just teasing... ?

Im going back to a model shop I know has some marui stuff in the next 2-3 weeks, will keep an eye out for marui wheels and tyres, Marui Rc has also asked me to look for Galaxy cages for him too (he is reading this forum As i type lol).

Cool, thanks again. What's a Galaxy cage?

Are you selling that stuff or are you just teasing... ?

Cool, thanks again. What's a Galaxy cage?

I will be selling the stuff as its no use to me, im actually going back there as he has a couple more boxes of Tamiya and a Box full of kyosho he could not find when i was there a couple of weeks ago, so he is digging them out of his storage unti for me for 2nd week in May when i go again.

I remember last time I went I picked up some marui stuff (along with loads of Tamiya) but not had time to list it yet.

^ ...

Turns out I need parts that is probably not around anymore... I need a new transmission housing, Motor cover (gears show), and the gear that goes on the transmission that drives the front wheels via the chain. Probably not going to happen especially with so many hoarders around.

Taking things into my own hands. I'm making the drive gear that goes to the back transmission on the Samurai. My friend that works at a prototyping shop is making it. Glad my ID skills are coming in handy for this stuff. Hopefully it works...

329201093908pm.png