Sign in to follow this  
442xcar

Black Porsche Help Needed

I've had a 58001 Black Porsche project sitting around for awhile now. I have everything to complete it except for the two chassis plates that the body mounts to. It has taken quite a bit of time to put this one together. New Body, Perfect unused bumper, ect. Here is a photo I posted in my showroom (listed it as an April Fools joke, Ha!).

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/pictureframe.asp...010090308_1.jpg

Any help anyone can provide with two old plates sitting in the bottom of their old parts bin would help to finish this one.

Tim D.....

*Bump*

Maybe post this in the wanted section, post a "wanted" trade or PM others who have this rare gem (many great purchases can be made via a polite PM that expects nothing, and just asks out of curiosity).

Good luck with this one.

H.

Only any use if you do not need absolute originality- - -They don't look too hard to make (only a flat plate with no pressed in ribs or complex folds). If you are not in too much of a rush, I could retrieve my 935 from the loft and scan it for you. Are the black 934 plates the same as the 935 ones, I see the mounting point for the clip is a bit different but it uses the later bumper?

possibly one of the asian ebay sellers might have some. I recall getting a few 934-935 parts from JR-RC

I have several shelfer chassis' that are too nice to c-ball for parts. Everything else in the collection is NIB. As a last resort I will have to make 2 out of aluminum plate