All

Another rebuild, another part needed. I need a new Hornet shell, but I'm struggling to track one down. I thought with the re-re these should be easy to find, but all the usual sites show 'out of stock' messages. I assume I should be able to track one down for about £15?

Cheers,

Paul

All

Another rebuild, another part needed. I need a new Hornet shell, but I'm struggling to track one down. I thought with the re-re these should be easy to find, but all the usual sites show 'out of stock' messages. I assume I should be able to track one down for about £15?

Cheers,

Paul

How about the Parma Grashopper shell as a replacement? Might be easier to get hold of...

At one time they were plentiful when the re-re first came out. most likley the supply dried up. what about a Grashopper shell which IMO is way cooler than the lexan hornet body.

I got one a few weeks back after breaking a self imposed rule of 'no more buying project cars for the moment' it was on a GH2! If your still after one let me know and i'll dig it out and get some pics for you, from memory its in good condition and yours for the postage.

Dean

I got one a few weeks back after breaking a self imposed rule of 'no more buying project cars for the moment' it was on a GH2! If your still after one let me know and i'll dig it out and get some pics for you, from memory its in good condition and yours for the postage.

Dean

Dean

That sounds fab, I've sent you a PM with my contact details for the photos. I too had the same rule, and then bought a Tl01 rolling chasis at the weekend for no other reason that it was going cheap....

Paul

Ok Paul, back home about 11.30 tonight so will get some pics over to you shortly after that ;)

Dean

Dean

That sounds fab, I've sent you a PM with my contact details for the photos. I too had the same rule, and then bought a Tl01 rolling chasis at the weekend for no other reason that it was going cheap....

Paul

so you're putting a hornet body on a TL-01 chassis? It fits? hmm, I now have 2 TL01 chassis that are more or less rollers that I'm thinking what to do with. I, like you also was tempted by the cheapness of them. Paid less than $100 for the 2 and one has an old tekin rebel esc and some sort of epic speedgem motor. I thought they were prett close to running, but the esc and motor have sort of outdated square battery leads and so I have to invest in a soldering iron or trash them.