Sign in to follow this  
Ade the Blade

Hunters Hill Quarry West Lancs

Hi all my self and Mort are having a scale/ crawler non comp meet at Hunters Hill Quarry near Parbold .The site is very large and is public land so no get of my land there is good parking .The site is shale ,woodland, lot,s and lot,s of rocks and a good wet areas small shallow ponds and mud .The fun starts at 10.00 ish bring a flask/food and good boots all welcome Ade.

Hello Biggus sorry to here you have to work on Sunday have you sorted out the Hilux yet as you said it was running a bit rough look forward to seeing you at the next meet Ade

Hello Biggus sorry to here you have to work on Sunday have you sorted out the Hilux yet as you said it was running a bit rough look forward to seeing you at the next meet Ade

Hi Ade

I hear you've been having trouble getting in to the NWN RC Forum, the address is:

http://nwnrc.invisionplus.net/index.php if you have forgotten your sign-in details then please let me know and I'll sort it out for you.

Sorry but won't be able to make this one, hopefully some soon in the fnear future.

Have a good though.

LAMMAC

Ade, the Hilux is very rough both shell and running gear. THink it will be getting torn down and rebuilt... need to sort a new shell.

Ade, the Hilux is very rough both shell and running gear. THink it will be getting torn down and rebuilt... need to sort a new shell.

then you can sell me your old shell!!!!