highflyer

Favorite Bad Guy Car In A Movie Or Tv Show

A pretty awful film, but a great bad guy car; Porsche 935:

562.jpg

The Miura from The Italian Job (good guy or bad guy ?):

italianjoblamborghinimuira2.jpg

The original Eleanor, a Mach1 1973 Mustang from the original Gone in 60 Seconds:

73gone7.jpg

yep a good guys car .......................... the last of the v8 interceptors .......... a piece of history .....

Would've been a shame to blow it up. :)

What a great line !!!

The movie Bullitt was known for the 1968 Charger driven by the 'Bad Guys' in that chase seen. BUT, another Charger made the big screen..

The first and last 'Fast and Furious' movies featured a custom 1970 Charger Supercharged street machine driven by anti-hero Dominic (Vin Deisel)

fastandfuriousdodgechar.jpg

fastandfurious1970dodge.jpg

All the bad guy cars seem to be black!

Wait, wait.. Aren´t everybody forgetting about the "K.A.R.R" (Knight Automated Roaming Robot, i think), Trans Am from "Knight Rider"? Surely, that´s another "evil, black car", even though it´s not a movie, LOL..

Cheers..

Michael

Isn't Vin Deisel ride in Fast n Furious not exactly a Bad guy car. Vin character has a heart of gold so he is not really bad dude and his car s/b excluded or in a good bad guy car.

The knight ride car is not a bad guy car but a good guy car.

A bad guy car would be the pimp cout addy from escape from new york with Kurt Russell as Snakepliskin...I think he is also a fellow TC memeber.

I will have to correct you on the Knight Rider-thing, as there were 2 cars.. The K.I.T.T, which was the good one, and the other one, the original prototype called K.A.R.R., which, unfotunately, had been mis-programmed with self-preservation as top-priority, which apparantly wasn´t a smart move. LOL

Also, i think the Karr-version had yellow front scanner, where the Kitt had red. :rolleyes:

Cheers..

Michael

I will have to correct you on the Knight Rider-thing, as there were 2 cars.. The K.I.T.T, which was the good one, and the other one, the original prototype called K.A.R.R., which, unfotunately, had been mis-programmed with self-preservation as top-priority, which apparantly wasn´t a smart move. LOL

Also, i think the Karr-version had yellow front scanner, where the Kitt had red. :blink:

Cheers..

Michael

When I first read it I thought you meant K.I.T.T. as I never knew K.A.R.R. existed in the show. Learn something new from the past. :lol:

And an oddball one...

thecar.jpg

or spy photos of the new chrysler 300c. :blink:

And an oddball one...

thecar.jpg

or spy photos of the new chrysler 300c. :lol:

That looks like Bender from Futurama when he becomes a were-car...

I guess they based it on that movie...

Wait, wait.. Aren´t everybody forgetting about the "K.A.R.R" (Knight Automated Roaming Robot, i think), Trans Am from "Knight Rider"? Surely, that´s another "evil, black car", even though it´s not a movie, LOL..

Cheers..

Michael

You are correct, I remember "K.A.R.R" on an episode of Knight Rider the TV show. It certainly counts as a bad guy car eventhough it does not need a human driver.

Isn't Vin Deisel ride in Fast n Furious not exactly a Bad guy car. Vin character has a heart of gold so he is not really bad dude and his car s/b excluded or in a good bad guy car.

The first Fast and Furious movie Vin Deisel was the Anti-hero/bad guy, so that Charger could be interpreted as a bad guy machine. His role changed in the last F&F film obviously.

A bad guy car would be the pimp cout addy from escape from new york with Kurt Russell as Snakepliskin...I think he is also a fellow TC memeber.

Yes, great call, Isaac Hayes as "DUKE" with the chandelliers and disco ball pimped out caddy.. Video below:

Keep the bad guy cars coming....

Some bad girls in a fast car! I just love this movie........ OK they are not really bad guys, but they are acting bad!

heres an old one . type in cannonball scene 1 ,2,3,4 etc and you cn watch the whole film

My favourite film of all time - seen it literally hundreds of times - they released it on DVD a few years ago too :P

"That Buckman boys gonna be on our tail like stink on s**t" :(

Love it! :D:(:D

Anybody remembers the black Charger with the squeezed down grille from "Wheels of Terror"? The movie's a real mess but i like the evil looking Charger a lot :(

Another one is "the Gladiator" starring Ken Wahl from 1986--another black Charger used in this flick as bad guy's ride

see here at 6:23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAIe-yKxUZ4...feature=related

Seems black Chargers are bad guys first choice :(

Anybody remembers the black Charger with the squeezed down grille from "Wheels of Terror"? The movie's a real mess but i like the evil looking Charger a lot :(

Another one is "the Gladiator" starring Ken Wahl from 1986--another black Charger used in this flick as bad guy's ride

see here at 6:23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAIe-yKxUZ4...feature=related

Seems black Chargers are bad guys first choice :P

The car in "Wheels of Terror" is mean looking, but it looks like (or is) a 1970 Dodge Super Bee/Coronet, which shares the same body/chassis as the Charger but the front facia and rear lights are different. 1970 Dodge Super Bee below:

1970superbeered.jpg

Cheers on both cars, love "The Gladiator" Charger, that is wicked!

:D :D :D :D Death Race 2000

death-race-2000-calamity-janes-car1.jpg

Love it MZ, it reminds me of another bad guy and car -Boss Hogg- and his caddy from the TV show "Dukes of Hazard"

1973caddybosshogg.jpg

Keep it coming fellas, great vids and pics so far by everyone :(

I know this thread is ancient but I have to disagree about Dominic being the bad guy in The Fast & The Furious, he was very much an 'anti-hero' which is not the same thing. The real bad guy in the first film was Johnny Tran which would make his Honda S2000 the real 'bad-guy' car of the film.

Posted Image

For major bad guy car count in one movie, look no further than all of the murderous 'Evil Trucks' in the 1986 Stephen King film 'Maximum Overdrive'!!!

Posted Image

• Like 1

The bad guy in the recent Need for Speed movie drives this.

Screenshot_2014-08-09-08-25-00-1_zps97d2

Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

... Erich Stahler's Ferrari 512M from Le Mans?

512_419859.jpg

Though he was probably not a bad guy; just a competitive one!

• Like 1