Victorious Secret

Any Female Rc Enthuiast In Tamiya Club?

Hello Gentlemen and Ladies (?) ,

VS here. I was talking to me gf about the some crazy RC stuff. She pointed out and ask me if there are female memebers exist in Tamiya Club. This raised my curiosity so I thought I'd ask! ;)

VS

Hello Gentlemen and Ladies (?) ,

VS here. And I was talking to me gf about the some crazy RC stuff. She pointed out and ask me if there are female memebers exist in Tamiya Club. This raised my curiosity so I thought I'd ask! B)

VS

I know there are a few for sure brother VS - don't know how many though? -lets hear from you gals ;)

There were a girl but has been banned.

Max

Who was that?

;) angel_wings isn't female though, may have pretended to be and had used someone else's photo.

Heya, my Lady is into Tamiyaclub although no real point of having a second account in the same household. She enjoys reading comments on the showrooms and is also an avid photocomp participant helping me out, she's looking forward to the next one! Kelly is a member of the Hawke's Bay RC Car club and her first outing was at the New Zealand Electric offroad nationals a couple of years ago where she bet a few of the guys. We are just about to move to Melbourne Australia where there is many clubs and we are both excited to join a new club and go more regularly. Our old club is a 3 1/2 hour drive away meaning we didn't get to race too often! So far she has assembled 3 cars, a Frog, Desert Gator and I with a little help her Baldre.

I'm a very lucky guy to have a lady who really appreciate these cars! We used to go out on picnics and outings and always had a couple of cars for a bash, we drew crowds of children and parents would always ask us how much they cost. They were always a little taken aback obviously used to the prices of toy grade cars in the department stores... anyways after quite a few outings Kelly became very good at judging distance and perspective, don't tell her but she is even better than I am driving around obstacles miles away!

James

Heya, my Lady is into Tamiyaclub although no real point of having a second account in the same household. She enjoys reading comments on the showrooms and is also an avid photocomp participant helping me out, she's looking forward to the next one! Kelly is a member of the Hawke's Bay RC Car club and her first outing was at the New Zealand Electric offroad nationals a couple of years ago where she bet a few of the guys. We are just about to move to Melbourne Australia where there is many clubs and we are both excited to join a new club and go more regularly. Our old club is a 3 1/2 hour drive away meaning we didn't get to race too often! So far she has assembled 3 cars, a Frog, Desert Gator and I with a little help her Baldre.

I'm a very lucky guy to have a lady who really appreciate these cars! We used to go out on picnics and outings and always had a couple of cars for a bash, we drew crowds of children and parents would always ask us how much they cost. They were always a little taken aback obviously used to the prices of toy grade cars in the department stores... anyways after quite a few outings Kelly became very good at judging distance and perspective, don't tell her but she is even better than I am driving around obstacles miles away!

James

Yup~ we moldmakers always get the best girls LOL~

VS

A year or two back 'Top Gear' made some 1:1 rc cars, I seem to recall the driver at the time was a girl.

My other half Erica is a true RC addict, she loves racing (Mardave V12 class) and is certainly in our clubs to 10 drivers each week. She has over 30 cars now including 4 Tamiya Lorries, you can find them in my showroom (she used to have her own but used it very infrequently) her user name is Mad Mini. Not always a great thing, my hobby now costs me twice as much as it did a few years back (not due to inflation).

Oldie that girl was Kristy Rosenberg I remember her racing many years ago at regional RC races I used to go to, really disheartening not just to be lapped several times by a 10 year old, but a 10 year old girl B):D

The name of the girl I was speaking about is Helen.

She was really involved in the Dark Impact.

One night a scary Helen's message appeared in the forum. She told that she has been raped in the evening coming home.

The next day she said that the message was false. She said that during a party in her house some friend of her used her PC and made this bad joke.

Netsmith banned her.

She asked Netsmith to be re-admitted but I think this didn't happen.

This is what I know about Helen.

Max

Thanks guys~ Apprently this club house is now "boys only" with very few special female guests~ B) It would be nice to have a ladies night where our mothers, wives, and girlfriends to give out some candid opinions about us having this hobby lol~

VS

I haven't met any female RC enthusiasts either - I've had one or two or two fermale friends drive one of my cars and they said it was cool, but more the kind of cool to drive around for once - not to be involved in as a hobby B)

I haven't met any female RC enthusiasts either - I've had one or two or two fermale friends drive one of my cars and they said it was cool, but more the kind of cool to drive around for once - not to be involved in as a hobby B)

Brother Origineelreclamebord, You know exactly what "cool" means lol~ I get the "that's cool" from non hobbists all my life!

VS

Silver Rose is a female she comes from Europe she has a showroom I think and I have seen her on the forum from time to time.

Does anybody know what happened to Rabiedmushroom (Suzie) ? I havent seen her for ages.

My daughter is a member she is 22 she has a couple of cars.

Stuart.

my wife is into r.c. and has 4 cars of her own, she is also a member on the main site, but never registered here on the forums

The name of the girl I was speaking about is Helen.

She was really involved in the Dark Impact.

One night a scary Helen's message appeared in the forum. She told that she has been raped in the evening coming home.

The next day she said that the message was false. She said that during a party in her house some friend of her used her PC and made this bad joke.

Netsmith banned her.

She asked Netsmith to be re-admitted but I think this didn't happen.

This is what I know about Helen.

Max

There was a lot of evidence that 'Helen' was linked to or was Angel-Wings too - they both had signature 'horrific' stories - AW was allegedly killed one night, then it turned out it wa sjust a bit of a headache or summat.

Turned out Angel-Wings was some wierdo bloke getting his jollies pretending to be female, which when you read half of the MSN luvvy-smutty drivel I had to read thru from 'her', it's really quite disturbing :P

What about irenL, who I am sure is a lady? I sold some stuff to Rabied Mushroom, clod gears if I remember...

P.

What about irenL, who I am sure is a lady?

'friad not, the fella's Ben and he lives down these parts... he's a motor mechanic by trade

(which ain't saying much actually - Porsche dealer around the corner has a few wrenchie-wenchies)

but i swear he's either stalking me or or paths just keep crossing by wierd coincidence... once we walked into a restaurant

and i get a SMS "i c u..."; some mths later i'm tanking up the MG at midnight far far away from either of our homes

and he too pulls into the same petrolstation...

Was he dressed like Mrs Doubtfire? OK, well sorry 'Ben' or 'Irene' as you like to be called on weekends....

Seriously, I thought he/she was a lady.

Paul.

PS : Know what you mean about the 'Porsche dealer', my local one couldn't even get rid of the words 'Service Now' from the cockpit without telephoning Prague. Even then he couldn't do it.

must be his softspoken indonesian manner... must be very popular with the ladies, he's always rushing off to some hot date :P

who's Prague? the local dodgy used car dealership mechanic with the universal Service Interval resetting tool?

that dashboard gizmo must be the best moneyspinner for the porker yards... second to new brake discs every 50,000km on

Cayennes where they insist on changing the whole new set of wheel studs too... charged individually of course.

I have the same wheelstuds, 67,000 KM and counting. I did replace all air filters, oil filters, ignition coils, spark plugs, brakes, oil and a load of things I didn't understand.

Now now SteelRat, you are just trying to goad me, aren't you? :P

Paul.

I have the same wheelstuds, 67,000 KM and counting. I did replace all air filters, oil filters, ignition coils, spark plugs, brakes, oil and a load of things I didn't understand.

Now now SteelRat, you are just trying to goad me, aren't you? :D

Paul.

Heaven forbid! ;)