Tamiya1/10

What Turns U Off About The Forums

Probably, but it is worth noting that I didn't make this slang word up, I heard it on a fruit and veg market in Bow (I kid you not!)

P.

:P Wouldn't 'Savlon' be a bit easier to slip into a sentence and more recognisable as an anti-septic and not a mouthwash?

Or Dettol

Or 'Fosters' perhaps.... equally at home as an antiseptic..... maybe 'Lech', perhaps???

(**** Australians wide awake whilst I am tucked up!)

Yup, us here in the future, always causing trouble.....

Alex

Hey SteelRat, I wasn't even thinking of you :P I was thinking of some older threads.

P.

No it's OK Paul, I realise you didn't make that in reference to me, but reading the reactions to the post I made, it did come across that some did feel it was anti-american.

I will have a little dig at our cross atlantic cousins now and then, but only ever in good humo(u)r

(see what I did there :P)

People need to have fun and relax

Who is that guy?, I take it he is famous in USA as I never heard of him lol, and no i'm not anti American either! :D

People need to have fun and relax

That was a funny movie! "White Chicks", about 2 African-American FBI agents pretending to be 2 young white blonde girls to catch a kidnapper.

Who is that guy?, I take it he is famous in USA as I never heard of him lol, and no i'm not anti American either! :o

Name is Terry Crews, he has been in many movies, rap videos and commercials. He was also a Football player (American) in the 1990's..

Also, I'm not anti American either :D;)

That was a funny movie! "White Chicks", about 2 African-American FBI agents pretending to be 2 young white blonde girls to catch a kidnapper.

It was funny, The Wayans brothers are crazy..

Now back to the thread, or what is left of it....

this forum is great!

nothing really turns me off as such, but if i am being picky, here is my gripe list:

"how much is my old tamiya worth" threads

ANY use of the phrase "hot up". i mean, come on. hot up? HOT UP? :)

for sale threads with no prices - just "offers". name your price!! or at least a ball park figure!

however for every annoying thread, there are 1000 good ones. can't complain at that!