Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Blackfoot Re-re ?

Have I missed something ? It seems like there are virtual explosion with Blackfoot´s and parts on a big auction site at the moment which made me think I missed out on some info regarding it beeing re-re`d. There has also been a lot of Monster Beetle parts trees for sale lately.

Do they know something that I dont ? B)

Best thing ( beside it´s a cool car ) with a re-re Blackfoot I think would be that I could get my hands on some new tires that would "fit" the old 3-speeders.

Have I missed something ? It seems like there are virtual explosion with Blackfoot´s and parts on a big auction site at the moment which made me think I missed out on some info regarding it beeing re-re`d. There has also been a lot of Monster Beetle parts trees for sale lately.

Do they know something that I dont ? :P

Best thing ( beside it´s a cool car ) with a re-re Blackfoot I think would be that I could get my hands on some new tires that would "fit" the old 3-speeders.

Haven't heard anything about that. Doubt they would rerelease it they already have soooo many spin off trucks from the past.

A Monster beetle would me more logical IMO, as they already have the SS body so the body is also already being made...

Let's hope for it :P

A Monster beetle would me more logical IMO, as they already have the SS body so the body is also already being made...

Let's hope for it :P

+1 for the re-re MB wishlist. I'd get one :P