ok then as the title says do you be honest or not, let me set the scene as this happend to me a couple of weeks ago.

you buy an item from ebay, you wait for a week nothing turns up, so you email the vendor twice in the following week but get no reply, ok then you give it another week still nothing so you email the vendor again still no reply.

Eventually you get fed up & start procedings to get your money back, thinking this might gee them up, after all you want the item but don't want to wait any longer. You get your money back & then thinking it's all over, a week later the item turns up & on the despatch note says it has been despatched a week after you have got your money back, it could just be a case of incompetence.

What do you do after all you have not paid for this item & it's been three weeks since you have recieved it.

so do you

1) send it back saying they made a mistake ?

2) keep the item & say nothing ?

Contact the seller. See what they want. If no reply, you have done what is reasonable. Be happy and keep it then.

The vendor sounds incompetent, but don't you think you'll have a clear conscience if you just send the money to them?

you are right i will contact the vendor & see what they have to say, clearing my conscience at the same time ?

Cheers cheese ?