stu22

Recent Hong Kong To Us Delivery Times

I've ordered plenty of parts and pieces from Hong Kong over the years and have always received the package in 8 to 14 days. I have an order now that is at 17 days and counting.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen a slow down recently.

Where are you located? I recently purchase parts from UK and the seller shipped on the 24 and I recived it on the 28th, 4 days to HK!! Maybe is the post office not so much as the seller since you have purchase from before. As the seller when he ship and inquire with the post office if tracking available or maybe is at Customs :rolleyes:

Where are you located? I recently purchase parts from UK and the seller shipped on the 24 and I recived it on the 28th, 4 days to HK!! Maybe is the post office not so much as the seller since you have purchase from before.

Same story here in reverse. Place the order from RC Mushroom on Thursday and it arrived on Monday. The package actually arrived in the UK on Friday, got to love the Royal Mail! However that was EMS. I'm guessing anything none EMS could be court up in the ash cloud backlog due to its none priority nature.

Where are you located? I recently purchase parts from UK and the seller shipped on the 24 and I recived it on the 28th, 4 days to HK!! Maybe is the post office not so much as the seller since you have purchase from before. As the seller when he ship and inquire with the post office if tracking available or maybe is at Customs B)

I'm in suburban Chicago USA.

Maybe you guys in Europe are getting priority after the shutdown of the airspace. I know the USPS works great during the X-Mas season because of the flood of packages they expect and ramp up for, you can actually use regular postage and get a package from coast to coast in a day or two instead of the normal 4-5 days.

I recently ordered a battery on the 15th and received it on the 24th using standard Registered Airmail so it was actually faster than normal. I'm in California.

same here (Germany)

I've ordered parts from Canada (04.14.) Hongkong (04.18) and Las Palmas B) (04.17.) and I'm still waiting.

I think due to the airspace shutdown this delay is normal. I don't worry - at the moment...

I recently got a TXT 1 from Hongkong and it took the best part of a month to get here. The last week is was held up in customs and i had to pay £25 extra on top of the £50 original shipping fees to get it released to me.

Brought a part from a well known US seller that was on the 4th of April still waiting tracking says the item is still in the US opened a Paypal dispute seller still insists on telling me the part will arrive yer right its gone AWOL .

I'm in suburban Chicago USA.

Maybe you guys in Europe are getting priority after the shutdown of the airspace. I know the USPS works great during the X-Mas season because of the flood of packages they expect and ramp up for, you can actually use regular postage and get a package from coast to coast in a day or two instead of the normal 4-5 days.

I made a few purchases from the States a few years back and all arrived in HK within a week. Is likely the possess time at your post office or the post office here since the actually flying time pretty well any where around the world is at max a day. Hope you'll receive it soon.

Dinball (HK) Ebay Ordered on Sunday - Delivered Friday, plus most items were post FOC!

i ordered from rcsausage (off the bay) on the 13th and he shipped on the 17th. it's in transit now.

on the same day i ordered from dinball and haven't gotten a tracking # yet.

sometimes they are quick, sometimes they are slow.

Got me worried, have not purchased anything from Dinball in awhile, I prefer Japanese sellers due to faster postage (5 days MAX). Bought some LIPOs from Dinball on the 17th, sent to HK post on the 19th and not in flight as of yet... Living on the west coast, parts get here from HK in a bout 10-12 days usually. I hate waiting ;)