Kiwi6539

Monster Beetle Body

Hello

Can anyone help me find a Monster beetle body. Im in New Zealand but will look at all options.

Is the Monster Beetle Blitzer Beetle Body exactly the same?

Cheers

Hello

Can anyone help me find a Monster beetle body. Im in New Zealand but will look at all options.

Is the Monster Beetle Blitzer Beetle Body exactly the same?

Cheers

Bryn

That was a great buy you picked up today - The seller must have dropped his reserve significantly today which was good luck for you - A complete Blackfoot with box plus a monster beetle rolling chassis with full radio gear. You can adapt a Sand Scorcher body to fit which are in plentiful supply at present. I have one on the local trading site now. You need to make sure you have the body posts for the monster beetle - the one you picked up doesn't appear to have the front one which is shorter than the Blackfoot one. Someone here may have one. I have a friend who is also after one! They come on the E tree which are expensive.

Blitzer is the same body as the Monster Beetle except its black.

Hello

Yes I think I got a good deal today pretty happy. Were you bidding on it aswell?. I have wanted to get another monster beetle for a while.

So i could look for the scorcher body or get the Blitzer Beetle body.

If you know anyone who as either body or the front body mount could you let me know. Where can i find the local trading site?

Do you have a monster beetle?

Cheers

Bryn

Hi there,

I have loads of Blitzer Beetle bodies and sets left over from my chrome and gold plating work and they are just gathering dust (well not literally!)

Plus, if they get smashed in the post (like the last one did) I send out another one...

Hope that doesn't happen though!

Takes about a week to Oz, or NZ.

i can confirm that he DOES send out another one LOL yes paul the second one arrived safely!

Hello

Yes I think I got a good deal today pretty happy. Were you bidding on it aswell?. I have wanted to get another monster beetle for a while.

So i could look for the scorcher body or get the Blitzer Beetle body.

If you know anyone who as either body or the front body mount could you let me know. Where can i find the local trading site?

Do you have a monster beetle?

Cheers

Bryn

I would have bid but the seller said the reserve was alot higher and only changed it today. If you want to sell/trade the Blackfoot please PM me. The local trading site is the same site you got your Blackfoot and Beetle from. Yes I have a few Monster Beetles - My first ever RC car. I sold a couple of Blitzer bodies excluding decals just a few weeks back for $85NZD and $95NZD each on our local trading site.