For Sale/swap - 58009 Celica Lb Turbo / 58008 Lamborghini Countach Cs Chassis (no Bodyset)

Hi Folks,

As the title says, for sale is a 58009/8 CS Chassis (NO BODY) for the Celica LB Turbo or Lamborghini Countach.

Please do not be put off by my low post count, I am a genuine seller, I picked this up with a bundle and am selling this as I dont have the time/money/interest in this particular model.

I am looking to ideally trade this chassis for a runner but would be happy with a straight sale. If you are interested in buying, please drop me a PM with an offer.

The chassis is only missing the ariel post, the rest is complete including the specific CS tyres. The chassis does show some corrosion from what I believe would be a leaking battery, offers will be considered reflecting this. I will be supplying a period BMW body shell with this is requested and I can have pictures sent over if requested.

I can supply period handset/radio gear for this if needed but I will consider this to be without unless specifically requested.

Also am UK based and am happy if someone wants to view this before making any decisions.

I have attached plenty of photos for your reference as below, any questions please let me know.

Thanks

p.s. if any of the informations above go against forum rules, please let me know & I will ammend asap.

image020e.jpg

image021t.jpg

image022ej.jpg

image023rz.jpg

image024o.jpg

image025um.jpg

image026do.jpg

image027l.jpg

image028j.jpg

image029jx.jpg

image030u.jpg

image031in.jpg