Sign in to follow this  
darthfury78

Latrax R/c

Does anyone collect the 1/12th scale Latrax R/C cars? There are so hard to find. I was wondering if you had similar experiences with looking for one. Let's see some pictures of the your Latrax toys!!!

I had 3 of the 4 Latrax Mustang Cobra IIs at one time.

I have an old Letrax corvette. I'll try and get some pics posted

I have an old Letrax corvette. I'll try and get some pics posted

I am looking forward towards seeing your pictures of the Corvette. These cars are so hard to find. I can see why most folks don't want to part with them. When these cars where available in the late 1970s and early 1980s, I was around 7-8 years old and those cars were expensive, even then.

I had 3 of the 4 Latrax Mustang Cobra IIs at one time.

Hi Power Surge,

I recently got this car from Japan:

Has anyone ever seen the Japanese Packaged version of the Mustang Cobra? I have had dreams that a Japanese version of the Latrax Mustang Cobra would appear on Yahoo! Japan Auctions. I never stopped searching until I finally found what I was looking for:

iris458am-img600x450-1148042035dscn0904.jpg

iris458am-img600x450-1148042046dscn0905.jpg

Te Black Mustang Cobra has got to be the rarest of the Latrax bunch as I have never seen one before. I snaged it at a very good price. Although I still want the pan version of the Latrax Corvette:

Latrax Black Mustang Cobra

Not bad for a one weeks find, eh?

I have the old LaTrax 1/10 buggy that was "inspired" by the Rough Rider. I think it was called "The Hustler", judging from the decals. Mine is another restoration project waiting for me, but I know there is at least one mint one in the showrooms.

Obscure early 80s models are fun, because of the old fashioned construction. There's a certain romance about them that I like, which is worth more than a hundred NIB 30th anniversary Tamiya 934s (to me).

cheers,

H.

I never thought I would ever get one of these for my collection:

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b118573977

And the car in NIB. Now all I need is a Latrax Corvette or Trans Am NIB and my Latrax collection will be complete. What the chances of me finding a 1/12 Latrax Corvette or Trans Am NIB? The old fashioned radio control metal box receiver is the ultimate prize for me because I never got my hands on them when I was a kid. Oh. How I miss the late 1970's til the early 1980's.