Old Falcon Lad

Bear Hawk Steering Hop Ups

Dear all

I'm looking to strengthen up the flimsy steering rods on my Bear Hawk. What kits are available for the job?

Cheers, P

Dear all

I'm looking to strengthen up the flimsy steering rods on my Bear Hawk. What kits are available for the job?

Cheers, P

I have DT02 turnbuckle links (#53828) on my Bear Hawk. Only set I know of with a long and short link. It also has upper arm links in the set. Ball cups and ball screws/nuts included.

I have DT02 turnbuckle links (#53828) on my Bear Hawk. Only set I know of with a long and short link. It also has upper arm links in the set. Ball cups and ball screws/nuts included.

OK thanks Mark. Do you need a different servo saver to connect these to, as I can't see how this kit would fit with the current set up (which has hooked ends to the steering rods)?

P

PS can some kind soul let me know how to get my footer to appear on replies, as well as on new topic posts?

I wonder if it is possible to use steering rods from Blitzer Beetle or Stadium Thunder. I guess they are based upon the same chassis.

PS can some kind soul let me know how to get my footer to appear on replies, as well as on new topic posts?

The footer (signature) only displays once pr forum page, so there is nothing you can do :-)

The reason is to keep the pages from cluttering with images, adverts, etc..

-Lars

The footer (signature) only displays once pr forum page, so there is nothing you can do :-)

The reason is to keep the pages from cluttering with images, adverts, etc..

-Lars

OK cheers Lars, that does make sense! At least it wasn't something I was doing wrong this time!

P