casethejoint

Who's Head Is This ?

Came with some bits from a Superchamp purchase, but I don't recognise the hole in the top of the head.

Anyone know what kit this came from?

img26801_24112009221838_3.jpg

img26801_24112009221838_4.jpg

Many thanks.

Looks likely - looked up the mad bull and I see it looks indeed like it's mounted from the roof, which makes sense.

It's unpainted. Is it of use to anyone? Seems a shame to fill it in if it might complete someone's kit.

I just need a regular old Buggy Champ head - happy to swap it. PM me if anyone interested.

Probably used in many other things, but it looks like the head included with a Grasshopper. The top hole is used to mount the thing to the roof on the buggy body.

That is my head, I had too much Vodka last night and I have a splitting head ache :)

P.

Its a pretty generic head used on many models including Super Hornet,Grashopper,Grasshopper II ,Super G series. And models like the Academy Roadrunner as well as many more.

I have half a draw full of them they come in handy for many projects putty up that hole in the head and its good for anything .

SJ

Came with some bits from a Superchamp purchase, but I don't recognise the hole in the top of the head.

Anyone know what kit this came from?

img26801_24112009221838_3.jpg

img26801_24112009221838_4.jpg

I bought a new driver/chassis cover set for my Thundershot that was listed as being for a Fire Dragon, and it came with that head.

That is my head, I had too much Vodka last night and I have a splitting head ache :)

P.

This could be any UK guys head, pale on the outside, and empty on the inside :)

This could be any UK guys head, pale on the outside, and empty on the inside :lol:

Well said ;) haha jk