europro975

Tony's Tamiya Parts Now Back Trading On Ebay

Great news :)

One of the first things I did after checking the items for sale was go through the feedback and add all customers who gave you a neutral or negative rating to my own blocked bidders list :)

People must learn not to throw their toys out of the pram and they don't deserve good sellers like Tony. I remember receiving a nice email straight away about the order cancellation and refund of payment, so I know Tony was being very decent with his customers and if they can't understand this, then I don't want them in my shop either. I recommend anyone who wants to use the last remaining tool for sellers to avoid bad buyers to do this!

Paul

New to the Forum and only just got back into Tamiya recently and my first purchase was from Tony on Ebay today.

Glad to hear no one was hurt mate and i'm glad to hear your getting back on your feet.

All the best for the future & i'll definitely be purchasing from you again.

Blockx2005 who left a nutral FB for Tony does the same it seems to all buyers, did the same to me even tho he received the item within 4 days of purchase (From UK to Belgium i think), total MUPPETT and was blocked immediatley, the others have also been added to my own blocked lists on all our ebay shops, sellers dont need new ebayers like that!!.

Cheers

Myles

Vintageavante

Vintage-kyosho

www.vintage-kyosho.com

www.vintage-tamiyaparts.com

Also purchased form you in the past via ebay and stores - always helpful and always pleased with the results.

Cheers mate

Great to see Tony now has a presence on the High Street. Can't miss that giant Tamiya logo in the shop window even with it covered in frost.

Bet there's a few Tamiyaclubers who'ld like an appointment!!

Congratulations Tony the shopfront is looking good.

img4977_01122010184003_1.jpg

img4977_01122010184003_2.jpg