As per the title I have a complete nib fav this is a new in box built up from collecting new in packet spare parts. the kit is omplete down to the last screw and is all completely new and unused on the sprues etc. Most of the original fav parts packets are present with the fav header cards and the rest of the parts are made up of the tamiya yellow car and buggy spares bags. The only used parts are the wheels and tires as I was unable to find new ones. They are the proper fav ones and seem to have only had very light use. A quick rub down and paint and they will be perfect.

The original box instructions and new in packet decals are also included.

Just make me an offer.

I can provide lots ,ore pics on request.

Thanks

Joe

Hi that would be fine, I would take it to the postoffice and just charge you the actual cost they quote for shipping,its already well packed in a double box.

I was unable to bid as you had stipulated requirements for bidders on ebay, that in turn blocked bids from my nationality - Norway.

This was very disappointing, and I have no doubt that my bid would have won by a country mile, seeing what it ended on.

Oh well. It's not the last FAV in the world. Hopefully. *frustrated*

Yeah, I'm a bit upset that I didn't get to bid on it.. at least someone got lucky.

This brings, once again up, the question: Why (on ebay) limit your potential market to be "UK only" or "US only".. ?

I just don't get it... It's like throwing money out the wondow...

Lars

Some people, including myself, dont trust PayPal.

So sending/recieving payment to/from people abroad is difficult.

Ill always stick within the U.K, i can get hold of anything i need......

Regards

KingPin

So sending/recieving payment to/from people abroad is difficult.

Bank transfer within EU is easy.

Ill always stick within the U.K, i can get hold of anything i need......

That's ok for buying (assuming you live in UK), but it's the ones selling to "my-country-only" I don't understand.

:D

-Lars

(sorry for the high-jacking of this thread...)

Many Banks in UK charge for money transfers, i know my bank charges £18 to receive a payment from an overseas bank (EU or otherwise), so its really not an option unless the buyers offers to cover the charge.

Some people, including myself, dont trust PayPal.

just out of interest, why?

It went cheap largely because it isn't actually a NIB FAV.

Paul.

Bank transfer within EU is easy.

That's ok for buying (assuming you live in UK), but it's the ones selling to "my-country-only" I don't understand.

:)

-Lars

(sorry for the high-jacking of this thread...)

If seller specified a 100% trackable method of shipping (ie UPS/FedEX etc) then the price to ship out of UK would so so prohibitive he'd get no interest.

Without 100% trackable shipping, there's always the risk that the buyer claims he never received the item.

Whilst bank transfers are easy, sellers have to allow paypal as a means of payment, they can't say "bank transfer only"

Some people don't have faith in paypal now because their protection seems to be very biased toward the buyer - again, this makes untracked international shipping very risky if the buyer knows the 'system' well enough to exploit it.

Ultimately, it's entirely up to the seller who he sells to, but I never offer international postage on larger items simply because of the costs and risks involved, and the 'negotiating' with people that want to pay for cheaper shipping which'd leave me open to a Paypal clawback.

Well in this case I did ask and the seller agreed to ship to Norway, so it was very frustrating to find that with 30 seconds to go, I could not actually bid!

..., but I never offer international postage on larger items simply because of the costs and risks involved, ...

This is the thing I don't understand... If a buyer is willing to pay the shipping/insurance cost, what is the problem?

Your local buyers will still get the cheap postage..

-Lars

This is the thing I don't understand... If a buyer is willing to pay the shipping/insurance cost, what is the problem?

Most of the time they're not prepared to pay the 60 odd euros UK carriers seem to think they should charge for proper tracked shipping, then you have the whole 'but you could use... and it's cheaper' discussions with the buyer.

For cheaper to post stuff, I've no problem with worldwide - I can afford for it to be lost, but for the more expensive/irreplaceable stuff, I just can't be bothered with all the pointless emails I'm afraid :P

I can see Eivind's point though, must be frustrating to find you are allowed to bid only to find the seller forgot to lift the restrictions :(

Well in this case I did ask and the seller agreed to ship to Norway, so it was very frustrating to find that with 30 seconds to go, I could not actually bid!

Just a thought but why not "Test" to make sure you can bid before actually setting up the sniper, I missed a few bargains in the past because of restrictions so a test bid (A low one) to make sure there are no restrictions is well worthwhile doing, then set up your sniper programme with your max bid.

Cheers

And to second Twinsets thoughts on shipping, I get similar problems with TGX and Kyosho Superten bodysets (Being too large to ship Royal Mail) the amount if time you get buyers saying "You can ship........ X way for less" or you get the "why so expensive" questions etc (at which point i forward them to parcelforce customer services so they can ask them?!)