Jacko Boy

Perth Western Australia

With a few us away (including me) during March and April, we arrive at Sunday 18th May. All good with Adrian and the club and plenty of notice for everyone to get cars ready.

Thanks everyone that messaged me and bring on May 18th ! :D

That should be fine for me as well "i think " . Just got too remember :D .

SO i can take the monday 19th off .

Egress run woohoo & i'm going to run the Egress tomorrow night in perth ,

if i get there in time . Bayswater track .

I've been getting a few ready too! My original Astute and the F150 wide track are making a comeback. I've stuck a Sports Tuned in the Astute (just in case there is any black can racing) and I've rebuilt the F150 into total awesome.

Astute 540 black can

TA02T F150 (Wide Track) 540 silver can

TA02 Brat (Rally Spec) Super Stock TZ

Egress GT Tuned

Durga (For Big Jumps) 8.5 HWing

That's me for this one guys. I don't have anything new this time around but I'm very keen to see NovaFoxes and the re-re Egress.

I've been getting a few ready too! My original Astute and the F150 wide track are making a comeback. I've stuck a Sports Tuned in the Astute (just in case there is any black can racing) and I've rebuilt the F150 into total awesome.

Astute 540 black can

TA02T F150 (Wide Track) 540 silver can

TA02 Brat (Rally Spec) Super Stock TZ

Egress GT Tuned

Durga (For Big Jumps) 8.5 HWing

That's me for this one guys. I don't have anything new this time around but I'm very keen to see NovaFoxes and the re-re Egress.

I have my re re Egress running & hope to have the RC10 worlds car too run as well , if they come out in time .

I have the fox too run as well , + my boomerang .

I am just hopping i will get the RC10 worlds too run ...

Now that would be cool. The Worlds RC10 looks like it will make a big impact on vintage racing world wide. I'm looking forward to seeing that for sure...... Don't rush the build :D

Well as far as i know it's due out next month ? & if so i should have it done in time .

I am in the look out for a gold pan runner , but not to many on Aus Ebay &

It's only a matter of time for the worlds that i may just wait for that . + it's not

a LTD run .

I know dave has a rc10 runner , so he will be keen for a run or a class in that .

Well it looks like i will have a re re Gold pan RC10 to run at the moment .

But if i can get the RC10 worlds car in time i will use that .

Will put in BL 13.5 in it or 17.5 ? maybe . Not to keen on the stock

540 stuff . But i could put one in , If i really need to .

Well it looks like i will have a re re Gold pan RC10 to run at the moment .

But if i can get the RC10 worlds car in time i will use that .

Will put in BL 13.5 in it or 17.5 ? maybe . Not to keen on the stock

540 stuff . But i could put one in , If i really need to .

Sweet ! I'm hoping that worlds RC10 gets to you on time too, I'm hanging to see it. Set the car up however you want. There certainly isn't any rules as such. I've been keeping my eye on the threads on RCTech but no talk of setting up the timer or running a vintage race meet yet either.

If Dave and Adrian do want to run some vintage races, then great and we would add to the field. We can always run our own 5 or 6 lap races and just count our own laps.

• Like 1

Sweet ! I'm hoping that worlds RC10 gets to you on time too, I'm hanging to see it. Set the car up however you want. There certainly isn't any rules as such. I've been keeping my eye on the threads on RCTech but no talk of setting up the timer or running a vintage race meet yet either.

If Dave and Adrian do want to run some vintage races, then great and we would add to the field. We can always run our own 5 or 6 lap races and just count our own laps.

M8 i'm up for anything , I like racing . So a vintage run/race would be great . I'm hoping to get to Perth

next friday & will ask Dave if he is keen . + get some more info on the RC10 .

So who else is looking to get an RC10 of sort ?.

ok, trash talking time.... slow slow slow, we need to organise a national vintage event because, honestly you boys dont know fast or driving excellence!!! ( let the games begin) On a serious note, would be good to do something on a national, vintage and re-re level. Any ideas?

Chees Guys.

My first thought, a National Shirt!.?.?.?

Hi All, below is straight from RCTech forum.

Vintage Day

The Perth Tamiya club and CRCCC are holding a vintage and re release fun day on Sunday the 18th of May starting at 10 am . All types of vehicles welcome to participate in some casual laps as well as timed races .
We are looking at running a brushed 540 ( sport tuned , silver can etc ) class and a modified class for brushless powered cars . Timing will be set up and there will be plenty of transponders for loan if you dont have one . Any input on this is welcome so if you have any suggestions post them here .

Hot dogs for lunch and cold drinks available , enter Penistone park via Aldis Street Greenwood on the morning of the event .

Thanks

CRCCC

This is great news and please join or at least check out the RCTech forum threads for this event.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/775771-vintage-carine-perth-wa-3.html#post13147929

http://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-events/803930-vintage-day-carine-18th-april-2014-a.html

That's good news . Will be there with some thing ready to race . Egress & RC10 worlds i would say .

Won't go over board this time :D ..

I want to get some running in this time & get some great pic's of us running these fine buggys .

Yep !! , Need to get some laps in & have some racing of sort .

So get them cars ready , to run / race . Vintage race laps as we

will get more people from the club & i would like to get a race or so

in . ALL for FUN ..

Wow time flies, May 18th sounds good to me. Only a few weeks away,

I should be able to get a couple of cars ready by then.

Hopefully I should have my Astute rebuilt by then to.

That's good news . Not long now ! i know .

Good Stuff ! I've picked my 4 runners for this meet and they are all ready to roll. Can't wait for this one, it will be a beauty for sure.

I've just messaged John (Jacko Boy) so hoping that he can make it, along with Stickman. We have a new guy (Brenden) that should make it also. Plus all the guys from the Carine club, we will have a solid field.

Ok ! , not long now as it's next week . Just hope the weather holds out 9/22 with possible showers ,

but that can change by then .

Thommo i have them springs in my rc bag still for you . Is there anything else ? or for that

matter any one else looking for parts ?. that we may have .

Oh i have not gotten RC10 worlds rims , so i can put tyres on for the track , How

did i forget that !! . Oh well i will have to make do ! .

Will see ya there !

Also who is coming ?.

Thanks Mat, just them springs mate will be very helpful.

John (Jacko Boy) emailed me and he is good to go. Hopefully Stickman Dave will make it too. I think pretty much everyone that was at the November track day will be there and hopefully a few extras.

That's good then , I'm sure AL is coming again .

So it should be another great turn out .

If the weather holds out !

Ok , this one was not a great turn out , only 3 TC members turned up .

What happened to you all ? Yer it did rain , but it was still on .

Well i had a good day .