Jacko Boy

Perth Western Australia

Hi Mat. I popped in at around 2:30 and I didn't see anyone there. It was wet and figured it was cancelled.

Sorry guys, I couldn't make it. Wasn't through lack of trying. Week and a half ago knocked my Swallow AC charger from the patio table onto the floor. Broke. Ordered a new charger from Hobbyking that day, hasn't arrived yet. So purchased another charger yesterday from Stanbridges and charged my lipo and nimh ready for Sunday. My gear differential units i ordered almost four weeks ago for my DB01 still hadn't arrived. Saturday night I ordered Red Rooster, 2.30am I woke up and is was kneeling to the porcelin throne (violently sick) until 4.30am or so. I woke up at 9.45am saw the rain and was still feeling like cr@p. No show for me. Bit of a disaster really. I guess soon I will have two chargers.

Hi Mat. I popped in at around 2:30 and I didn't see anyone there. It was wet and figured it was cancelled.

We had gone home by then just . Maybe by 10mins or so . Was dave & me left by then .

Was not wet enough to stop us die hard RCer's . By the after noon it was great to run on ,

But more rain arrived & that stoped the last few sadly .

Was a long way to come not too run .

Well done Mat for making the effort. I regret that there wasn't enough of us to run the timer and racing, I was really looking forward to that.

I really enjoyed running my cars though and it was great to see you and Jacko again so thanks very much mate, you guys made it worthwhile for me.

Thanks so much for the spring sets too! Please PM me your postal address and I'll send you the ally Egress front suspension cross member that we spoke about. Cheers.

Sorry I didn't make it guys. We had a corporate day at the V8s.

All good Tipsy ! There's always next time. Only next time you might want to get yourself an RC10 Worlds Edition as it's heading in the direction of an RC10 meet with a few Tamiya's..... :lol:

All good Tipsy ! There's always next time. Only next time you might want to get yourself an RC10 Worlds Edition as it's heading in the direction of an RC10 meet with a few Tamiya's..... :lol:

You should get the Egress re re 1st , So we can run them , like last time .

Plus also get an RC10 worlds , great car . I like the Egress best , But the rc10 is great out of the box 2 wheel drive .

Meanwhile, back in 2015 :P

Hi all, I got some comments from other Perth/WA members in my Bruiser parts search thread, so figured I'd say hello here.

Who's up for a quickly organised 2015 vintage rc bash?

Yeah nothing but crickets chirping over here. I'm always up for it. We'll see how matman goes with the Bayswater club and what sort of response you get here.

Innaloo is where I am ! How bout you smootho ?

Check out pages 6 , 10, 12 and 13 for some good pics while your here !

You must think I live on this site !! I just had a sneaky peak here at work and saw your post. OK........I actually do live on this site !

As far as I know, the Carine RCCC do still run every second Sunday. There website is http://www.carinerccc.com/ and they also have this thread on teamadrenaline.

http://www.teamadrenaline.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?16-Carine-Radio-Control-Car-Club

I was on their mailing list but haven't received any mail for ages and as you can see, no recent updates on their website or thread. Got me wondering how they are getting on.

We missed out on a Perth TC run this year , Not many of us left . Have not seen the others on here .

Would like to have an Egress run etc , But would like to maybe do a beach type run ?.

Or maybe the Sth Guildford spot we had the very first run. I like that it has shade for parking and for us !

• Like 2

sth Guildford is a great spot , usually take nitros down there though , id be keen for a run down there ,there is a bear hawk sitting on my bench itching for a good run , few other cars too

Yer !! We could do . The big thing is when ?.. & who else is there .

Sunday mornings or a Saturday evening are best for me and probably better this time of year to beat the heat.

Matt, you just let us know anytime your coming to Perth and hopefully we can make it work.

Yer ! it's getting that time of the year , where we all are going to be busy . With X-mas coming up etc .

I can bring RC10 , Optima & Tamiya :D..

I'm not sure if we can get a run in this year ? . Would be great . I maybe coming up Next weekend 5th / 6th Dec ?..

NOT 100% sure ?.... What ya think MAYBE !!

Well I'm 100% out for next weekend unfortunately...... Heading back from Hamelin Bay down south. After that and into the New Year, I should be sweet !

I can bring Astute, Super Astute, Egress, TA02 Brat, Holiday Buggy 2010 and CC01 FJ Cruiser this year.

Ok , it looks like it won't happen this year & summer will kill it before & after X-mas / NY . So may have to wait till

March / April then . it should have cooled down by then :D ...

On 11/27/2015 at 8:09 PM, matman said:

Ok , it looks like it won't happen this year & summer will kill it before & after X-mas / NY . So may have to wait till

March / April then . it should have cooled down by then :D ...

March / April then.... you're on !

Only 1 year later we might get a few new crew...

• Like 1