Jacko Boy

Perth Western Australia

where bouts you from mate . im a pom originally . from ...............................birmingham .......... moved here nearly 3 years ago !

Now i see why you are worried about 230 k's :) . With the above post ...... :) .. & remember i'm doing 400 k's :P .

Now i see why you are worried about 230 k's :) . With the above post ...... :) .. & remember i'm doing 400 k's :P .

Im a POM that moved here just over a year ago, but used to travel hundreds of miles in a day so Bunbury not too far...

Link goes to Bull Creek BMX track for me?

Sorry .

I can't get it to where i wanted . so go here . copy & paste this into it .

Colwyn Road, Bayswater, Western Australia, Australia ( google maps )

Now thats what I call an ideal location! Both on and off road tracks too.

keep us posted on this one guys . im up for it but have a heavy work load on . so a sunday is the only day thats works for me ........

Yer ! but that will not work for me , Unless i take monday off .

As i need to get home in time to ring customers etc for work & repack the car

with all my work gear .

1st we need to work out what day , weekend ?.

A long weekend would be good :lol: .

I live 400k's away from perth

I just looked at you location to the side of that post, is that still considered Perth?

I'm just loitering, there isn't a NZ thread... <_< sorry, as you were

I just looked at you location to the side of that post, is that still considered Perth?

I'm just loitering, there isn't a NZ thread... <_< sorry, as you were

Where i live is 400 k's away from perth , SO NO . The town i live in is very small

Hay your welcome to have a say . Even come over & have a bash LOL .

hows about one of the pulic holidays that comin up . im busy easter week end but if there is any public holidays after that ... it mite work for more people ?? What ya think guys ?

More the merrier beetlebanger1. You are currently 20% of the people who have shown interest. Less if you count Berman but I don't think he is going to make it <_< Onya Berman :angry:

Definately after easter for me. Let's not leave it until winter though.

where you from tommo...... im bunbury ................. and regards winter ............. mate im from the uk .... you dont have a winter here !!! ....... plus im SRB ........... so im water proof baby !!!!! <_< hahaha

Ok , I'm thinking about 14 - 15 April OR 21-22 of April ? & i will just take the Monday off .

So what do you think , let me know . Thanks .

+ i also need to get my bits in as well & make sure the cars are running <_< .

Most likely the same as the rest of us .

OH yer where are we going ?.

where you from tommo...... im bunbury ................. and regards winter ............. mate im from the uk .... you dont have a winter here !!! ....... plus im SRB ........... so im water proof baby !!!!! :angry: hahaha

I'm just north of the city in Innaloo, in the shadow of WA's only IKEA <_<

Ok , I'm thinking about 14 - 15 April OR 21-22 of April ? & i will just take the Monday off .

+ i also need to get my bits in as well & make sure the cars are running :lol: .

I'm all good for either weekend in April, no worries. Maybe keep both dates up our sleeve just in case the weather does turn. Happy with the Bull Creek BMX track too. It looks great on street view. Try your Bayswater Club guy too, can't hurt to ask :lol: It is a vintage RC club meet after all.

More the merrier beetlebanger1. You are currently 20% of the people who have shown interest. Less if you count Berman but I don't think he is going to make it ;) Onya Berman ;)

What if I send over a life-size cardboard cut-out, does that count? ;)

What if I send over a life-size cardboard cut-out, does that count? ;)

Just make sure your holding a remote and one of your awesome trucks is included ;)

Where abouts are you over the ditch? I've covered most of NZ on 4 visits and lived and worked in Aukland for 6 months so I know it pretty well and deadset love it over there.

I've done a fair bit of surfing in the North so I've seen plenty of beach. I love seeing NZ beach shots on here, big and flat with big tides. Perfect for RC.

+ i also need to get my bits in as well & make sure the cars are running :lol: .

So who's keen for them days ?. So do we look at 14-15 & as thommo said use the next week open if it has rained ?.

Or do the 21-22 & the following weekend if rained out ?.

Just need to get a day done so i can see if i can get the track & let them know what is going on . like

rain plain etc .

Ok , NO go on that track , sadly as they want to much & insurance etc .

The other option i have is Whitman park may be a go , so i will get onto that

as it private track ownership etc .

Hope i have got this right ;) .

whitman park

I haven't seen that one before. What's the story? Is it a car club or just part of an rc aero club or simply a private track?

Has anyone ever spoken to any one from Carine RC club? Do you think it is worth trying to contact these guys? http://carinerccc.webs.com/

Good luck matman and well done for making an effort.

I haven't seen that one before. What's the story? Is it a car club or just part of an rc aero club or simply a private track?

Has anyone ever spoken to any one from Carine RC club? Do you think it is worth trying to contact these guys? http://carinerccc.webs.com/

Good luck matman and well done for making an effort.

The biggest problem is insurance ;) , Just in case you fall over & hurt your self etc etc bla bla .

The track is 1/8 nitro & has been around for some time , They also have 1/10 as well .

But it's the same old story on anything insurance . Now as far as i was told whitman park is

not owned buy the council .

Just make sure your holding a remote and one of your awesome trucks is included ;)

Where abouts are you over the ditch? I've covered most of NZ on 4 visits and lived and worked in Aukland for 6 months so I know it pretty well and deadset love it over there.

I've done a fair bit of surfing in the North so I've seen plenty of beach. I love seeing NZ beach shots on here, big and flat with big tides. Perfect for RC.

Hahaha thanks mate, I'm sure you guys would take great pleasure in using the cardboard cutout as a ramp :P

I'm in Tauranga/Mount Maunganui, so I'm sure you've been here, a mini kiwi Surfers I guess. :) Next time you're over hit me up

and you've got a place to stay :(