netsmithUK

Holiday Buggy Rerelease In July

isnt the shell held on with the remains of the "motor brace" B)

are they showing the build just to scare off any of us left who would buy it?

incidently,are the white gears on the super g different material from the rest of the DT02 range.the reason i ask is my old super g had solid white coloured gears,not like the yellowy white gears any of my other Tamiya's have?

"Paint driver as described in manual." Bah! What fun is that?

I was planning to get one, as It was a cheap kit and I just found out how fun it's to build and paint. But this is almost RTR in my eyes. Is there any chance you can paint this shell?

I was planning to get one, as It was a cheap kit and I just found out how fun it's to build and paint. But this is almost RTR in my eyes. Is there any chance you can paint this shell?

It's only the driver's head and hat that's painted, you could always strip it back and do it yourself.

The body has been painted before now, but due to it being polythene, paint and primer doesn't key into it all that good and, consequently, comes off quite easy

That frightens me a bit. I wan't the paint to look good and I ain't no master on painting. I want a yellow HB2010.

It's only the driver's head and hat that's painted, you could always strip it back and do it yourself.

The body has been painted before now, but due to it being polythene, paint and primer doesn't key into it all that good and, consequently, comes off quite easy

Modern acrylic car paint works on the original shells. It holds as firm as STD hard shells (my old shell has been through years of abuse) way back when the paints didn't work. (I think they were cellulose)

the cassie look like not 'fitted' with the body, any oppinion?

No no, it's perfectly natural. They were just like that in the day. It will probably sell out quickly, it's a very beautiful and thoughtful re-re design.

No no, it's perfectly natural. They were just like that in the day. It will probably sell out quickly, it's a very beautiful and thoughtful re-re design.

:lol:

if it were poss to have plastic screws and springs....they'ed be on it too :P

out of curiousity are the rear tyres the same as the GrasshopperII/Falcon? or more like the Manta Ray etc?or like avante 2001? the rims are Super Astute but yellow arent they.so Top Force etc at rear...2.1" im unsure?

its got nice sturdy steering rods

You hear "nice" things like this about "large" women - My, what big strong hams you have, my dear. :P

It´s now for sale at one of our fav. Ebay shops , he has 5 . Hurry up :) Search this : 58470 Tamiya 1/10 Holiday Buggy 2010 Kit US$84

It´s now for sale at one of our fav. Ebay shops , he has 5 . Hurry up :) Search this : 58470 Tamiya 1/10 Holiday Buggy 2010 Kit US$84

Correction: He now has 4. I just bought one :D .

just ordered mine, cant wait for it to arrive, like being 12 again :)

He now has 2

just ordered mine, cant wait for it to arrive, like being 12 again :)

He now has 2

You are aware that you are paying the same as the uk price but without the esc on the eBay one ( infact it's cheaper if you are a full tc member (£72)

Although there is a wait in the uk

You are aware that you are paying the same as the uk price but without the esc on the eBay one ( infact it's cheaper if you are a full tc member (£72)

Although there is a wait in the uk

1. I want it now

2. Shelfers don't need esc's :) .

Yikes! The 1st Tamiya that is not cost efficient to buy from Hong Kong. http://www.stellamodels.net/catalog/produc...roducts_id=5033

An absolute minimum of £73 to pay for a non ESC kit. :( I hope this is not a sign of things to come. Time Tunnel here I come.

Yup, importing's a lot less attractive a proposition with the $/£ the way it is now - Come back 2:1 :)

post-1185-1281470553_thumb.jpg

Yup, importing's a lot less attractive a proposition with the $/£ the way it is now - Come back 2:1 :(

You aint kidding. It's only a little over 2 years ago that I paid £320 all in, delivered to my door, for a Full Option Knight Hauler from Jason. It would cost me not far off double that now. :)