kaiser

Sport Tuned Motors In A Clod

5 hours ago, whahooo said:

I understand what Timing is, also what the Turns mean.

I´m sorry if i missunderstood anything you wrote of if i could not explain what i was thinking.

It could be a Languageproblem, because my english is very bad and that tends to Errors in the communication. Also, i do not know a lot of RC Parts - so my Questions could be more than below the average Questionqualitys in this Forum.

So, sorry if i was rude, dumb or anything like that.

That was the Answer that i was in search of.

I never had opened a Motor, so i do not knof how the brushes look like.

Yeah, that is exactly that i was told. The Sport Tuned Motors (nowdays) are 27T advanced Motors. If there were 23T Sport Tuned Motors in the past is not clear.

Even if Tamiya USA Claims that the Sport Tuned Motors are 23T, but thats wrong, they are 27T.

by no means I am not mad or upset at all :D 

• Like 1

Hello, i found some "tuning Motors" at the Conrad Store.

The Employee told me that the Motors run at the same speed in both directions, but he also mentioned that he did not know what Timing is, he never heared about Timing.......              ....so i did not rely on his Purchasespeech.

That are the 23T Motors i found:

https://www.conrad.at/de/automodell-brushed-elektromotor-modelcraft-tuning-18924-umin-windungen-turns-23-236263.html

Do any of you kno if they are Timed? I inspectet the Motors an you can not modyfy the Timing. Either is is timed or not, but you can not adjust the Timing.

Edit:

The RPM is similar to the Sport tuned Motors...

3 hours ago, whahooo said:

Hello, i found some "tuning Motors" at the Conrad Store.

The Employee told me that the Motors run at the same speed in both directions, but he also mentioned that he did not know what Timing is, he never heared about Timing.......              ....so i did not rely on his Purchasespeech.

That are the 23T Motors i found:

https://www.conrad.at/de/automodell-brushed-elektromotor-modelcraft-tuning-18924-umin-windungen-turns-23-236263.html

Do any of you kno if they are Timed? I inspectet the Motors an you can not modyfy the Timing. Either is is timed or not, but you can not adjust the Timing.

Edit:

The RPM is similar to the Sport tuned Motors...

Hi it's hard to tell they look like they may not be timed motors they are non adjustable as I can see the lock notch on the can but they also can be set locked with some timing. 

Ok, i see, i will have to buy a RPM-Meter to check the Motors i buy.....

That also would be very nice to check all of my Silvercans that are lying around, because i have the feeling that they all have different Power.

Some have Yellow and Green Cables, some have Black and Red Cables, some are polished, some are not....

Also i have some "Stock tuned 27T Motors" with changable Brushes.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:09 PM, waterbok said:

Just take one apart its fun.

bz39xBmN78RvbSiPIzEKtbpvUyyQw3ibRruBi-sx

mzyv5soXYJ_QTC0znLOfRvr9wxSjNAhVanI0D7CG

Nhm23ECzIP1Emse-vp6AlTXu1x9UZMSB68GmhmXb

UEyIWMqhpI1s6LfcqwoGTH5BhLnYRYBnJO8lZWi3

Oh My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 

Some say The Conrad 240826 has more power than superman, 

and is faster than light itself.

I am surprised the world and your Clod didn't implode with the extreme reaction that two of these motors would produce. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/31/2018 at 1:55 AM, whahooo said:

Ok, i see, i will have to buy a RPM-Meter to check the Motors i buy.....

That also would be very nice to check all of my Silvercans that are lying around, because i have the feeling that they all have different Power.

Some have Yellow and Green Cables, some have Black and Red Cables, some are polished, some are not....

Also i have some "Stock tuned 27T Motors" with changable Brushes.

Yes they are cheap on e-bay they have laser ones I got one it works awesome they are like $13.00 or so and yes all the motors are a bit different in RPMs.

On 5/31/2018 at 10:27 PM, wolfdogstinkus said:

Oh My!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 

Some say The Conrad 240826 has more power than superman, 

and is faster than light itself.

I am surprised the world and your Clod didn't implode with the extreme reaction that two of these motors would produce. 

Totally agree, I'd sooner try and disassemble a radioisotope thermoelectronic generator than a Conrad motor. Absoloutely wreckless and a total disregard for his own safety and that of others around him.