Sign in to follow this  
dobber

Looking To Buy A Monster Beetle

Hey guys, my first post.

I had a monster beetle when I was a kid. I think that was the coolest gift I ever got! My dad sent it away to get put together and painted, and when it came back it was my prized possession. However, I left it at a friends house, and his father suddenly passed away. They moved away very quickly and I never got a chance to see my beetle again. If anyone saw a flourescent pink to purple fade paint job, send pics!

So I am looking to get back into the hobby again and would like a monster beetle. I'd like something mostly original, maybe a few parts here and there I would need to replace(part of the fun), nothing too serious though. I'd probably want to do a custom paint job on the body, so I dont need a finished body as well. I'd like it to run, but I don't think I'd run it too hard.

I also noticed most here are from the UK? I am in the states and would need it shipped there.

So what do you guys have? send to chris_fab at yahoo dot com

Thanks again, I plan to enjoy and use this forum

Chris

only had one offer so far, c'mon guys!

You can check in my show room, I hads my beetle for sale a while ago.

I erased you e-mail accidentally. The only thing I am missing is the driver figure. Everything else is included. I rebuilt the chassis and its all in excellent condition. The paint is good but it needs new decals. You will probably have to repaint when you try to remove the old decals. Decals on the body have a few wrinkles because they were not applied very well. E-mail me again and I'll give you a price and send more pics if you would like.

You can check in my show room, I hads my beetle for sale a while ago.

I erased you e-mail accidentally. The only thing I am missing is the driver figure. Everything else is included. I rebuilt the chassis and its all in excellent condition. The paint is good but it needs new decals. You will probably have to repaint when you try to remove the old decals. Decals on the body have a few wrinkles because they were not applied very well. E-mail me again and I'll give you a price and send more pics if you would like.

Sign in to follow this