Sign in to follow this  
kwrek

Need Thorp Dirt Burners Diff For Vintage Blackfoot

I am interested in a Thorp Differential system for my Tamiya Blackfoot. I know these are extremely rare. I have been having trouble locating one on ebay. I do not want to perform a "oldfrogshots screw mod" to my foot. I would rather just install the thorp. If I can't get a thorp does anyone have any feedback on the old Robinson Racing diff system that was made for this chassis?

Thanks

I am interested in a Thorp Differential system for my Tamiya Blackfoot. I know these are extremely rare. I have been having trouble locating one on ebay. I do not want to perform a "oldfrogshots screw mod" to my foot. I would rather just install the thorp. If I can't get a thorp does anyone have any feedback on the old Robinson Racing diff system that was made for this chassis?

Thanks

Robinson system works especially if you get the 48 pitch kit which is a lot smoother. I have a Robinson kit for sale in my traderoom for 185.00 and it is new.

i have one for sale. I had even put it up for sale but no one replied. Here is the link you can also see the pic of the thorp diff. It really is super rare.And these are bullet proof parts. Everything else on your vintage tamiya will break but this thorp diff will be in a very good shape for another installation.And the one I have is brand new condition.

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?...85&hl=thorp

Great! could you do $70 shipped and what payments do you accept?

i have one for sale. I had even put it up for sale but no one replied. Here is the link you can also see the pic of the thorp diff. It really is super rare.And these are bullet proof parts. Everything else on your vintage tamiya will break but this thorp diff will be in a very good shape for another installation.And the one I have is brand new condition.

Robinson system works especially if you get the 48 pitch kit which is a lot smoother. I have a Robinson kit for sale in my traderoom for 185.00 and it is new.

i was wondering if you still had the robinson racing thorp differential

if so email noteasy_01@yahoo.com thanks

iam sorry noteasy_01@yahoo.com

do you still hav thorp diff for sale email noteasy_01@yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this