Kencocat

Wtd: Tomahawk/scorpion Parts

Hi, I know this is a long shot but does anyone have the right hand side (looking at the front of the buggy) lower arm assembly for the Kyosho Tomahawk/Scorpion spare.

The wife binned my original after I left it unattended on the kitchen windowsill!

The bits I need are all the parts circled in the picture but for the other side.

Thanks Neil

post-8209-1280188976_thumb.jpg

Hi, I know this is a long shot but does anyone have the right hand side (looking at the front of the buggy) lower arm assembly for the Kyosho Tomahawk/Scorpion spare.

The wife binned my original after I left it unattended on the kitchen windowsill!

The bits I need are all the parts circled in the picture but for the other side.

Thanks Neil

I don't have the parts but Tamiyoman has them as far as I know in his ebay shop.

Hope this helps

I don't have the parts but Tamiyoman has them as far as I know in his ebay shop.

Hope this helps

I think i may have sold my last set of arms and hubs, cant see them in the shop, will have a look next time im in the scorpion box.

Cheers

Thank you for the replies Regressing! and Tamiyoman.

Tamiyoman I did check your Ebay listings, the only part you have listed is the uprights, sc-88 I believe. Oh well, I hope your box of scorpion goodies turns up something!

Thanks Neil