Sign in to follow this  
mooter

Tamiya Business Cards!

It's a business card for Tamiya. If you look at the first image you can see that it has the telephone number to shop direct with Tamiya.

But being Tamiya it's also a kit and by the looks of it, you can make three models (a, b and c in the pics). The first looks like a dragster, the second looks like a fighter jet and the third is a boat I think, warship.

Better than my business cards anyway. Mine are made out of card and have my name and number on them :unsure:

Here are the guys behind it

http://www.coloribus.com/adsarchive/direct...-card-13747455/ (you can pick up a high res version of the pic on that page)

They are actually being given out by Japanese Tamiya reps, so perhaps some of the Far Eastern contacts can pick some up?

"Seems the Tamiya business cards became so popular in fact, that new and old customers in the modeling community started requesting the cards as novelty items."

they are VERY clever.

LOVE stuff like that...bet it costs nowt to produce..but clever design makes it very special.

makes you wonder if Tamiya should do breakfast cereal..just so they could pop one of them cards in the bottom of the bag!

they are VERY clever.

LOVE stuff like that...bet it costs nowt to produce..but clever design makes it very special.

makes you wonder if Tamiya should do breakfast cereal..just so they could pop one of them cards in the bottom of the bag!

:lol: If tamiya did a breakfast cereal, the box would just be a whole load of random bits of plastic that you put in a bowl, and milk to and it miraculously turns into a model of an Abrahams tank. Included with every box of Tamiyaflakes is a free Corn Flake kit.

:lol: If tamiya did a breakfast cereal, the box would just be a whole load of random bits of plastic that you put in a bowl, and milk to and it miraculously turns into a model of an Abrahams tank. Included with every box of Tamiyaflakes is a free Corn Flake kit.

:lol: we'd all starve for breakfast! or learn to lick the milk of the tank!

Clever idea, but will cost the company more money because I would ask for 4....3 just to make the models and 4th to keep in the rollerdex to call as once the card is turn to model, don't have the number anymore :lol: