Well this is an original issue of the Midnight Pumpkin. I bought her used off of ebay, and never finished the Midnight Pumpkin body. Since I love Vans I run a Lunchbox body (Parma). My Lunchbox has bearings, an updated teu-101bk speed control with a computer fan and heat sink to cool her down, and a Venom 13T motor. I have a re-release molded yellow Lunchbox body, and a original issue white Lunchbox body, and well the Blue Parma that I run her with. Then I have the original Midinight Pumpkin body, and a Metalic edition Midnight Pumpkin body.

Here is the Original body:

DSC01832.jpg

Re-release Yellow molded Lunchbox body:

DSC01833.jpg

midnightpumpkin3withboxbody.jpg

I didn't use a cealer on the inside of the Parma body so the paint pealled and I re-painter her another shade of blue mixed with the old one.. She is now pealing again and this is how she looks at the moment:

DSC01625.jpg

And a picture taking tonight:

DSC01828.jpg

DSC01830.jpg

Here you can find many video's of my Lunchbox, and my other rc's, in action on my YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/1983GMCvan

-Derick

That's neat seeing the how the suspension shafts work up and down as the truck goes through various maneuvers. <_<

Testing the Lunchbox after a rebuild. About 30% battery.

-Derick

That's one awesome video, actually one of the best on-board camera videos I have seen. Super cool!

Thanks everyone! Much more sweet shots coming this summer. I got a new camera so I'm sure I'll be experimenting with new shots, ideas, and video editing. Plus it's water/dust/mud/shock proof. So it should be good.

-Derick

Could you post up a photo of how the steering servo is connected to the front wheels and also which direction the stub axles are in (to the front of the shocks or to the rear of them)?

I can't seem to get my Midnight Pumpkin to steer right when I turn right or left when I steer left.

Cheers,

Aaron.