SHY69

Webshops With Vintage Parts?

Is there anywhere a more or less complete overview over webshops around the globe for vintage parts?

I have my own list with racing & vintage links (but it's not very long for vintage):

http://www.ymr.no/10ortips.htm

I don't think there is as there isn't enough vintage parts for a business to survive. Some shops may come across a vintage parts now and than. Some eshop makes vintage parts like RC4WD. It would be nice if there a shop that sells vintage RC, kind of like an antique shop.

Thx guys!

Can't find any vintage parts on rc4wd - under which section is it?

www.vintage-tamiyaparts.com I found yesterday, looks good!

Any more?

It would be nice if there a shop that sells vintage RC, kind of like an antique shop.

:( I'm wondering if I'm alive the day the first Scorcher appears on Antiques Roadshow.

Good source for vintage bits is Tonys Tamiya Parts on Ebay. Good stock of bits, and the fastest delivery in the West.

:( I'm wondering if I'm alive the day the first Scorcher appears on Antiques Roadshow.

Good source for vintage bits is Tonys Tamiya Parts on Ebay. Good stock of bits, and the fastest delivery in the West.

What's his seller ID on fleabay? Or link please? :P

I know I guy who came across a stable(!!!) of NIB Holiday buggies and Rough Riders in an antique/used store... the owner had no idea as to the value and sold them for next to nothing...

Lucky b******! :D

Btw I've been wondering... especially the japanese sellers on ebay that find all the time NIB vintage kits... where on earth do they find them? Raid people's lofts, basements and garages?

What's his seller ID on fleabay? Or link please? :)

I know I guy who came across a stable(!!!) of NIB Holiday buggies and Rough Riders in an antique/used store... the owner had no idea as to the value and sold them for next to nothing...

Lucky b******! :lol:

Btw I've been wondering... especially the japanese sellers on ebay that find all the time NIB vintage kits... where on earth do they find them? Raid people's lofts, basements and garages?

That's a good question; where do you get vintage NIB stock from? Then again if we could all get our hands on the stuff... :(:D:P

I highly recommend Tony's tamiya parts. I have used him before and would do so again; fair prices and quick delivery. Also checkout www.modelbuild.co.uk, I've not dealt with them but they look a pretty smart operation.

Thx guys!

Can't find any vintage parts on rc4wd - under which section is it?

www.vintage-tamiyaparts.com I found yesterday, looks good!

Any more?

This just proof how much I know or up-to-date about RC market!!!! :angry: