europro975

New Release: Rtr Sand Socrcher 2010

Can't see pics there? However if the body is painted to a high standard I may be interested in one of these as I'm not looking forward to painting mine...and I could use the RTR chassis for my Ford Ranger project.

If this is a worldwide release you will probably be able to just get the bodyset. I know Jason always has the XB shells in his ebay store. This will probably be no exception.

post-24802-1292496492_thumb.jpg

Just got one yesterday...

I can never match the skills of tamiya factory gals/guys... but I've seen them did better on other RTRs, in terms of shine and precision. Still, I'm happy enough with this one.

Happy holidays :)

-Hazzer

post-24802-1292496492_thumb.jpg

Just got one yesterday...

I can never match the skills of tamiya factory gals/guys... but I've seen them did better on other RTRs, in terms of shine and precision. Still, I'm happy enough with this one.

Happy holidays :)

-Hazzer

Did you get the full kit or just the bodyshell?

This is quite interesting.

Will only the bodyshell be available as with other XB cars, does anybody know?

Or can somebody point an online shop to get just the body?

Thanks,

Stamatis

Thanks for the news Antony, you have made my 6 y/o Son's day. He has been saving a while for one of these and always hoped a XB version would become available.

If I had a 6-year old son, I'd give him the Holiday Buggy and keep the XB SS for the 6-year old in me... :unsure:

If I had a 6-year old son, I'd give him the Holiday Buggy and keep the XB SS for the 6-year old in me... :)

lol

If you had a 6 y/o son you would know that's never going to wash with him :lol:

I would get less grief from the Wife for buying two XB SS's, than I would for trying to have him make do with a HB :)

Your son really knows what he wants... I think soon he'll be saving up for an Avante!

When I was 7 or 8, I was already too happy getting a 1/24 yellow porsche single channel RC racing car.

Received mine today, it is excellent except for the nice chip in the paint from the installation of the body clip on the front post........Time for a little touch up !!

so does it come complete with charger and lipo etc ....... whats its run like . do you feel that you missed out on the excitement of building it your self ??

so does it come complete with charger and lipo etc ....... whats its run like . do you feel that you missed out on the excitement of building it your self ??

Nope just srb, remote and manual with some spare parts. Have not run it yet. No I have built two scorcher kits just recently for runners and I enjoyed every second. This is a shelf queen.....

Will these be available in the UK?

I asked Wonderland Models this and ther reply was "If the UK importer decides to" Local model shop seems to think they will be but dont hold your breath

I wish I could find just the finished body available somewhere. :(

But this does not seem an easy thing... :D

Stam.