Bimdapogs

Old School Stuff

NOT FOR SALE

I took some pics of these old stuff for fun.. Collected them thru deals..

;)

Futaba 3PG, Magnum Jr and Alpina Beat2.

DSC_5379.jpg

Two VZs are NIB, had to ziplock them so they don't oxidize. B) The Checkpoints are prettier, IMO. Too bad they didn't sell them in better (presentable) packaging like Tamiya's..

DSC_5376.jpg

Speedos..

DSC_5382.jpg

Sanyo NiCad packs

DSC_5383.jpg

S-132Hs. Got a few 148s but they`re too common so didn`t bother taking pics of those..

DSC_5387.jpg

DSC_4442.jpg

Forgot to upload a pic of my Tamiya catalogues and guide books.. Will post that tonight..

NOT FOR SALE!

Thanks for the offers guys, but these are not for sale.

I posted these pics to remember the days of NiCad packs, AM radios and Brushed motors/SC technologies.

I call them useless because they're not being run. BUT I DO LOVE THEM. B)

Totally useless that lot. Send them my way and I'll kindly place them in the dustbin for you. B)

Nice looking collection you've assembled there.

USELESS = GARBAGE = RECYCLING = CASH. I know you are just testing the water to see how many offers you get, because I know you need the cash.

Therefore all for sale...if the price is right B)

Totally useless that lot. Send them my way and I'll kindly place them in the dustbin for you. ;)

Nice looking collection you've assembled there.

Thanks for the offer, but they're really not worth spending the shipping cost. ;)

Cheers!

USELESS = GARBAGE = RECYCLING = CASH. I know you are just testing the water to see how many offers you get, because I know you need the cash.

Therefore all for sale...if the price is right :P

Wow, you can read people's minds! No, seriously, I've been tempted once or twice, but this time it's purely show off. B)

Plus, TC's not the place if one wants top dollar. Right? :P

I dunno, brushed ESCs, motors, and NiCads are perferctly fine for any vintage car that can't handle a brushless and lipo... So why keep them out of a car? :D

Don't know about useless old stuff, I'm still using Sanyo Nicad packs and can still charge them to their stated capacity (1900s). I'm also still using 148 servos in several of my runners, and all my RC gear is still 27MHz AM.

I dunno, brushed ESCs, motors, and NiCads are perferctly fine for any vintage car that can't handle a brushless and lipo... So why keep them out of a car? :D

Eventually they'll be put in to older cars, just because I already have them. I doubt they'll ever be run though..

Don't know about useless old stuff, I'm still using Sanyo Nicad packs and can still charge them to their stated capacity (1900s). I'm also still using 148 servos in several of my runners, and all my RC gear is still 27MHz AM.

Good for you. These stuff I just collected through deals/buys and thought they're nice to keep. Of course they can still be used, like I said above, I have them for keepsakes and I don't mean AM stuff, Nicads and brushed stuff are useless. :D

And the guidebooks.. B)

DSC_5374.jpg

Lol, some of us are still using that era gear B)

Nothing wrong with that.

It seems some are misunderstanding the title I used. Any way to edit it? :D

Again, didn't mean it that way. They're simply not being used.. Geez..

I have some Futaba servos FS-S32 or something like that, says indirect drive on them...you need more for your collection?

Nice old skool stuff :lol:

In the early 90s, all I had was 148 servos, non of my runners had esc and my biggest battery was 1300 I think.

Nothing wrong with that.

It seems some are misunderstanding the title I used. Any way to edit it? ;)

Again, didn't mean it that way. They're simply not being used.. Geez..

Haha I think you are misunderstanding me/my post. I'm saying I love this kind of gear! (I prefer vintage gear to modern stuff, but I'm not one-sided) that's why I am using it :P

I have no issue whether you use yours or not, I am happy you posted it up too!

Cheers

Neil

I still use tamiya 1400 nicads, riko timer chargers, acoms mk2 controllers, mk4 servo's and in cars no more than 10 years old!

Who said modern stuff was an improvement?

daz

Haha I think you are misunderstanding me/my post. I'm saying I love this kind of gear! (I prefer vintage gear to modern stuff, but I'm not one-sided) that's why I am using it ;)

I have no issue whether you use yours or not, I am happy you posted it up too!

Cheers

Neil

Cheers, bud.

I still use tamiya 1400 nicads, riko timer chargers, acoms mk2 controllers, mk4 servo's and in cars no more than 10 years old!

Who said modern stuff was an improvement?

daz

Have you tried the modern stuff? Do you race by any chance?

Nice colection.. Takes me back when I see all this nice stuff. First thing that comes in my mind is how much fun I had baching around with my first good RC car that was a Tamiya Super Sabre.

The Super Sabre is still working today ;)

I have a perfect working Futaba FP-3PG Magnum TX lying around, used it last 4years ago for my 1/8 scale nitro car.

If someone is interested The TX and RX is for sale..

Cheers, bud.

Have you tried the modern stuff? Do you race by any chance?

The modern plastic acoms controllers and 5 year old esc's with wires bodged togeather are as modern as I will go! I don't see any point in upgrading as I hardly ever drive my cars anyway. Never been to a race in my life ;)

daz