Sign in to follow this  
Dusty1

Kyosho Tf3 ?

Hello, I recently traded r/c's and there was a 1/10th scale on-road elec. car included in the deal and im not sure if I can find parts for it. Im in need of some specific parts and wanting some spares also. I was told the car is a KYOSHO TF3 , and with the research ive done most of the TF3's were fiber not aluminum like mine. I would appreciate any help on finding parts any maybe some info on the car. Thanks.

.post-35185-1287640145_thumb.jpg

Kyosho TF-2 Spider, basic version. Although the shocks have been upgraded. Released in the second half of the 1990s. Also known as "Spider EP" (this name is shared with later cars, so watch out). Could be build in both 200 mm and 190 mm wide.

There's also a TF-2 chassis kit with a carbon chassis and red alloy dampers, and the TF-2R which is an upgraded version with carbon parts and better shocks.

The TF-2 Spider/TF-2 chassis kit is compatible with the TF-2R, which shares some parts with the TF-3, but as far as I know not all TF-3 parts are fit on the original TF-2...

Its a Spider. The big change with the TF-3 was moving the servo to the other side of the chassis and a little further back. The spider and TF-2 have the servo on the left side of the chassis. The alloy chassis plates are also a giveaway. Most parts are interchangeable among the three. The TF-4 is completely different.

Thank you both for the replies, I searched Kyosho TF-2 Spider and found a few parts I can use. Just need A-Arms for spares and wheel hexes that stay on. On a side note, I did notice there are SEVERAL holes in the chassis to move things around and It looks like the servo can be mounted either left or right side like stated above.

No, that's because you are missing the plastic radio plate for the receiver, which fits opposite the servo.

No, that's because you are missing the plastic radio plate for the receiver, which fits opposite the servo.

you answered another question without me even asking, I wonder what Im MISSING ?(as far as parts go). If I only had a TF2 Manual