Richard001

Futaba 6ex 2.4ghz Question

I have used the receiver etc in a 1:14 scale truck and I am thinking of building another, The question is this. If I buy a futaba receiver and servos that are the same and put them into the new truck will the hand held transmitter work with both trucks or do I need to make any changes to the transmitter?. Sorry if this is confusing but I do find radio gear a tad confusing.

Also if it will work would the transmitter then operate both trucks at the same time or not.

Thanks

I have used the receiver etc in a 1:14 scale truck and I am thinking of building another, The question is this. If I buy a futaba receiver and servos that are the same and put them into the new truck will the hand held transmitter work with both trucks or do I need to make any changes to the transmitter?. Sorry if this is confusing but I do find radio gear a tad confusing.

Also if it will work would the transmitter then operate both trucks at the same time or not.

Thanks

If you go through the instructions for the 6ex you'll see it supports multiple models. What this means is the thing can store the specific trims and transmitter settings for up to 6 (I think) models. What you'll do is get another receiver and bind it to the transmitter. Then select one of the model memories and adjust the trims and other settings. If you add another toy to the collection pick different memory location.

I suppose you could operate both trucks at the same time by having both receivers on at the same time but if you think about it nothing good is gonna happen :lol:

Thanks I'll have a read of the manual. I wont be operating both "toys" at the same time as you said nothing good will happen, probably watch em both spear off in different directions at top speed into a wall or other random hard object :lol: