blob1

It Worx

any body had a go with it worx as seen on ebay seams to sell a lot to the same ebayer hmm

any body had a go with it worx as seen on ebay seams to sell a lot to the same ebayer hmm

Eh ;) ????

Does blob1 mean an bay seller called it worx perhaps.

Does blob1 mean an bay seller called it worx perhaps.

some stuff i have seen on ebay called it worx rc car body paint stripper

Ah sorry bout that. And there was me looking for a seller of the same name. I found one too lol

some stuff i have seen on ebay called it worx rc car body paint stripper

I've not used it, but can't find it on Ebay either.

In the Ebay search bar what do you need to type to find it? "it worx" and "rc paint stripper" both come out with no items found.

I've not used it, but can't find it on Ebay either.

[No live links unless it's to your own sales]

Questions and answers about this item

No questions or answers have been posted about this item.

Ask a question

A quick look at the photos on that listing shows it is a bottle of Carson Paint Killer.

The text and photos are even lifted from the Carson website.

Carson Website and here Carson Website - Paint Killer

At £9.60 starting bid + £5.90 shipping it seems expensive. I'm pretty sure you could get it direct from Carson for less than that.

Olly

A quick look at the photos on that listing shows it is a bottle of Carson Paint Killer.

The text and photos are even lifted from the Carson website.

Carson Website and here Carson Website - Paint Killer

At £9.60 starting bid + £5.90 shipping it seems expensive. I'm pretty sure you could get it direct from Carson for less than that.

Olly

so it looks like nobody has used it yet,it just that a lot of people are asking about paint stripper for tamiya bodys

so it looks like nobody has used it yet,it just that a lot of people are asking about paint stripper for tamiya bodys

Carson Paint Killer has been discussed before; check out post 2 of this thread for a few links ---> http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/index.php?...l=carson++paint

And Tamiya make their own stuff: http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/871...onate/index.htm

;)

try some dot-4 clutch and brake fluid from your local motor supplies shop. about £5 for 500ml. takes a little bit of elbow grease but does the job

Don't use brake fluid on polycarbonate shells, though it's fine for hard bodyshells such as a Wild Willy.

Don't use brake fluid on polycarbonate shells, though it's fine for hard bodyshells such as a Wild Willy.

i have used brake fluid on hard shells and nitro fuel on polycarbonate shells it works on some paint but i have a optima mid body and so far nothing has touched the paint, i wanted to know if this stuff was worth trying