MAD RACER

My Big Wig (runner)

Got this well abused Big Wig.

Had a total strip down to find most of the Gears were good due to the standard semi ball raced parts.( Tamiya cut corners by giving plastic bushings on the unloaded side of the componets)

Im very pleased with the decals and body as i think it looks awesome. Has a Hot Shot re re alloy center shaft. Yeah racing shocks and custom chrome parts that were blue to match my racing colours of Black and yellow.

Has the SRM front wishbone stifner brace.

Not sure of what motor or esc yet.

Photo161.jpg

Looks FANTASTIC! Nothing less!!... I think a 9,5 turn brushless system would suit it perfectly. :lol:

Cheers..

Michael

I run mine with my 20+ year old technigold on 2s lipo 15 tooth pinion and it runs pretty fast.

Nice Bigwig!

I'm hoping to rebuild mine soon and I think I may do it black after seeing yours.

Which wheels/tyres are you running?

It COULD look like a set of stock wheels and tyres off of a LRP S10 Blast BX in my opinion. :)

Cheers..

Michael

The Wheels and tires are from a e bay store. Made by TOP CAD on the header card.

The off set is so good and adds so much more stability. All my wheels i try to get more track from them. I buy lots of different wheels to play with.

Not a fan of that wheel/tire combination, but the car in shiny black with those nice shocks looks definitely AWESOME!

Not a fan of that wheel/tire combination, but the car in shiny black with those nice shocks looks definitely AWESOME!

Yeah i agree . Im looking for a better tire/wheel combo.

I have just got it all up and running. Has a Hot Shot Re re center drive shaft. New digital servo. Ez run 13t brushless, Cvd's up the front. Top Force uni's at the back. New Re re gear box housings to run the re re drive cups for cvd's and uni's at the rear. SRM front support brace. New steering rack, boots and rods.

It seems to run very well so far.