RA1028

Avante Coming Soon

Probably a music rights issue. Sorry about that, I just can't make videos without music. Too borin for me just to hear the car and the wind lol. Youtube won't let that vid be seen on mobile devices and some countries because of the Beach Boys song on it.

Worked fine for me, excellent

Probably a music rights issue. Sorry about that, I just can't make videos without music. Too borin for me just to hear the car and the wind lol. Youtube won't let that vid be seen on mobile devices and some countries because of the Beach Boys song on it.

Yup, can't watch it on my iPhone . Able to watch it on my PC via Adobe Player. Thanks.

Thinking of getting an Avante. But I have the Hotshot already ... Should I still get it? Reasons yes and no please ... looking very very tempting ...

Am I right to say that, I dont think I can get a low turn motor into my Hotshot due to the gearing restriction ... but I believe the Avante has got a slightly higher gearing ratio and so I can actually get a low turn motor into it???

Cheers ... :)

Thinking of getting an Avante. But I have the Hotshot already ... Should I still get it? Reasons yes and no please ... looking very very tempting ...

Am I right to say that, I dont think I can get a low turn motor into my Hotshot due to the gearing restriction ... but I believe the Avante has got a slightly higher gearing ratio and so I can actually get a low turn motor into it???

Cheers ... :)

Absolutely get the Avante, then a top force evo, then you've got 3 models kind of like a tamiya 4wd buggy evolution thing happening, would be awesome in Any ones collection.

Jc-rc has tyres up for £15 for 4!! Go go go :lol:

Jc-rc has tyres up for £15 for 4!! Go go go :lol:

Thanks for the heads-up. I was working all day and got home late, so I missed getting one of those 75 sets he had. Maybe next time.

Cheers ... :lol:

Definetly. This is the kit to own, imo.

You will be mesmerized by the blister packs cradling their gold treasures, and get tangled in the seductive weave the curvacious carbon fiber. The only thing you might be annoyed with is the non-rebuildable motor, that is the only minor blemish in an overall amazing kit. You think Big T could have just put a re-badged super stock motor. Grrr.

Thanks for the heads-up. I was working all day and got home late, so I missed getting one of those 75 sets he had. Maybe next time.

Well he has another 50 up now so hurry up this time lol.

Got 'em this time, thanks Myles. :unsure:

Edit: ****, I think these have no sponge this time. Argh.

Cheers, got some too, Now I just need to get an Avante :unsure:

You could always stick them on a Vanquish and be a little different to several thousand other members lol.

:blink: i didnt bother getting more kit tyres,i got dual block C for the bonus/DF03 wheels.

got quite a large amount of bits....but still not got the kit itself!!guess i keep spending my "avante money" on avante bits! :huh:

You could always stick them on a Vanquish and be a little different to several thousand other members lol.

:unsure: Haven't got a Vanquish either yet!

Good evening,

I'm starting to have fun with my Avante. I changed the totally useless kit servo saver for a Hi Torque one in order to keep the car in a straight line, and also switched from the manual 3-hole pistons to the single-hole ones.

Here is a little video I did: Avante video

Enjoy!

Holy badword!! Hamleys in London are trying to sell the avante for £550!!!

That's criminal!! :0

Holy badword!! Hamleys in London are trying to sell the avante for £550!!!

That's criminal!! :0

Hey if people in London can afford (or daft enough) to pay £300K for a studio flat they can pay £550 for an Avante lol

I'm sure its been asked but will parts be available for the Avante?

I'd like to get the CVD shafts and the updated metal hub carriers for my Egress.

I'm sure its been asked but will parts be available for the Avante?

I'd like to get the CVD shafts and the updated metal hub carriers for my Egress.

Yes, all of what you are looking for are available on stealerbay.

Okay so part BT3 is listed and even explicitly mentioned in step 21 but is not in the diagram, I can work that one out but are there any other errors or omissions in the manual I should be aware of before I start the build?

hahahaha This is probably going to be a regrettable mistake but I've just swapped out the 12T pinion on my 11T motor for the stock 22T pinion... My Avante is now hilariously fast and that's just while wheel spinning on the stand! :P:angry::D I'm gonna have to take it back out to the park to test it again.

Little update on my cover install with Heatshrink B)

imagelza.jpg

Nice and black XD