neo

Rcchannel Scorcher Front And Rear Bumpers Fitted.

My RCChannel front and rear bumpers arrived today. Just in time as I have just finished lettering the tyres and paint the inside of the rims black behind the alloy wheel covers.

5146838156_1344eff90b_b.jpg

5146237501_d039278d64_b.jpg

5146841174_b797f15ce8_b.jpg

They are on the shopping list for my scorcher. Are they also the RC channel alloy wheels because they look sweet.

They are on the shopping list for my scorcher. Are they also the RC channel alloy wheels because they look sweet.

Cheers guys.

The wheel covers are actually from RA1028 (Peter). They are great quality and fit perfect. I missed out on the RcChannel rims as they don't seem to have any for sale. But these covers from Peter are great and also a lot cheaper. :P

May I use your photo for my ad? Great looking Scorcher you have there.

It's such a shame you never got the RCChannel rear susp. conversion - Looks like a half-finished job now [/evil laugh]

You cheeky git.

I'm gonna perhaps plumb for the conversion at some point. As I would love to do another one. I'm still figuring out what coil overs to fit yet as thereareplenty out therebut each have there pros/cons with regards to fitting.

May I use your photo for my ad? Great looking Scorcher you have there.

My pleasure, go ahead, thanks for asking :P

You cheeky git.

It's not my fault, just couldn't help meself :P

Looks pretty sweet fella

LOL, thanks mate. Nice to actually have a dabble again. Got bored of the scaler scene. Its actually nicer plodding along with a project and playing on here. Think another SRB might be on hold after the impending Avante announcement though :D

LOL, thanks mate. Nice to actually have a dabble again. Got bored of the scaler scene. Its actually nicer plodding along with a project and playing on here. Think another SRB might be on hold after the impending Avante announcement though :P

Nah, the Avante's a 2011 release, got still got a month and a half of this year's hobby budget yet

Thanks for letting me use your photo!

Is the exhaust metal? I want to make mine like your.

The exhaust is from the kit but is painted using an airbrush.

The exhaust is from the kit but is painted using an airbrush.

Great job!