Arcticfox

Wanted For Mad Bull

Hi all, haven't got a manual but I need part numbers for the alloy, splined, rear hex adaptors for a Mad Bull.

Tried the online manual but can only get a small viewable version, not big enough to source numbers from.

Are there any other models use the same part?

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Fighter Buggy RX is the same as Mad Bull.

The splined drive hexes are in the metal parts bag C. I see a Fighter Buggy RX metal parts bag on ebay for £9 from Tony's Tamiya Parts (TC member europro975). Tamiya 58184 Fighter Buggy, 9415297 Metal Parts Bag C.

TA Mark, cheers mate, that's all the info I needed.

Tamiyoman, I was going to but, I spent it on a 101DVD instead :P

Also discovered I had a spare set of Lunchbox rear wheels, so a spare set of Lunchbox wheel adaptors is another option.

Although the Lunchy wheels are similar in appearance to the MB, they seem nowhere near as well braced in the strength department.

Also the original alloy hex hubs are way better than the cheaper plastic alternatives.

The cheaper options seem to get pressed too far onto the shaft too easily when you torque the wheel nut. For the same torque I don't get that issue with the alloy hubs.

Hi all, haven't got a manual but I need part numbers for the alloy, splined, rear hex adaptors for a Mad Bull.

Tried the online manual but can only get a small viewable version, not big enough to source numbers from.

Are there any other models use the same part?

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Part number is 9805337 , also fit King Cab , Hilux Monster racer , Madcap ,Astute etc avilable on eBay right now , and a Mad Bull manual is also available for £3 buy it now inc P+P in the UK