Sign in to follow this  
netsmithUK

Quick your house is burning...

... only time to grab one model...which do you go for?

personally I'd probably go up in flames, while trying to make up my mind.

logo_member2.gif

Which model??

Easy, my Wife !!

or do you mean toy car..... Well having conducted a close inspection of all my cars lately for shipping and insurance I would lift whatever was nearest and easiest to carry, which for me would mean my bag of race bits. Got all those pricey bits and bobs you collect up over the years. Tools and stuff. Harder to replace than any car I have.

id='Verdana'>

Stu in Scotland

logo_member2.gif

logo_fin.gif

If I had to the NIB SS. Then I can re-sell on ebay and start the collection over again.

My house is insured for WAY more than it's worth, so I wouldn't mind too much......

id='Verdana'>

Stu in Scotland

logo_member2.gif

logo_fin.gif

I think I would grab my Fighter Buggy (wrong choice! wrong choice!)id=size1>

And after that my Renault F-2 (hey, I got 2 hands so I can carry two at a time...icon_smile_wink.gif )

O yes and Blackfoot, and...what...huh?...Oh, only one! Why didn't you say so? icon_smile_sleepy.gif

And then I'd go looking for my Sand Scorcher, but I personally think I won't find it quick since I haven't got one (you don't think of such details when grabbing your cars....) icon_smile_tongue.gif

O yeah, and if my little brother runs out of the house, I'll throw him back.... icon_smile_evil.gif LOL

Maybe he can grab some cars for me? icon_smile_shock.gif He'd break them I think, that's even worse than melt & burn... icon_smile_wink.gif

I love Sand Scorchers, but I don't have one... Please help this poor collector...icon_smile.gifid=size1>

Grab the missus, make sure she's ok, then keep sending her back 'til she got them all. Someone has to stay outside to count...

sinature.jpg

logo_member2.gif

probably get all the animals out the house first, then go back for my scorchers.

the other cars are in the garage so thats ok :)

then maybe get the computer.........how else am i gona stay upto date with you guys?????

cheers

quote:

When you say animals, you mean your Cheetah, Frog, Grasshopper, Hornet, Monster Beetle, Fox and Falcon? LOLOL

id=quote>id=quote>

Yeah, and don't forget your brats, I mean children.... lol icon_smile_big.gif

And what about your Bear Hawks?

Sjoerd

I love Sand Scorchers, but I don't have one... Please help this poor collector...icon_smile.gifid=size1>