Sign in to follow this  
Kevin_Mc

Nikko Parts

Firstly, I know this is the wrong section but this area gets more views and I have already tried in the Nikko section but it seems a lot of those posts go unanswered.

Anyway, I have a Nikko skyline shell and want to fix it up to go drifting. I need a new bonnet and a set of window plastic, is there anywhere online or otherwise that sell parts like this?

Cheers, Kevin

Firstly, I know this is the wrong section but this area gets more views and I have already tried in the Nikko section but it seems a lot of those posts go unanswered.

Anyway, I have a Nikko skyline shell and want to fix it up to go drifting. I need a new bonnet and a set of window plastic, is there anywhere online or otherwise that sell parts like this?

Cheers, Kevin

As far as I've ever heard, Nikko does not make spare parts.

Your best bet is to watch EBay and pick up a couple of other cars for spares, I've found that this is the only way to fix some of my sons.

The remote control antennas seem to be the first things to go, I just solder a length of antenna wire to the mounting point and run it up an antenna tube I glue into the hole on the top.