Sign in to follow this  
mike_o

Which Chassis Is This?

I bought a couple of cars from a garage sale some time ago. My primary focus was the DF03, which has been running a while now, but the second one (1:10 4wd touring car/chassis), I don't know. It seems to be of good quality and I have started restoring it, but it needs a new king pin and pulley. Ordering these will be easier, if I know the manufacturer and chassis name :-)

Can anyone of you help identify it? Thanks!

rcparts019.jpg

rcparts017.jpg

Yamita,

thanks a lot. Would you also know what reputation this chassis has? Is it worth spending some $$$ and hours on it? I will not not race it, just take it to a track with soem friends to have fun. Or should I rather update my TA04?

thanks

Mike

Yamita,

thanks a lot. Would you also know what reputation this chassis has? Is it worth spending some $$$ and hours on it? I will not not race it, just take it to a track with soem friends to have fun. Or should I rather update my TA04?

thanks

Mike

It's a good car from that era. World champion in 2000 I think (with high-end parts, yours looks like it may be the basic model). Probably quite similar to a well prepared TA-04.