Trey Curry

Gold Edition Rough Rider

I recently bought a gold edition rough rider and would like to locate some original decals. Any help would be appreciated. Also has anyone seen the gold version and why has Tamiya America taken the Rough rider 58441 off there web page?

Thanks,

Trey

I recently bought a gold edition rough rider and would like to locate some original decals. Any help would be appreciated. Also has anyone seen the gold version and why has Tamiya America taken the Rough rider 58441 off there web page?

Thanks,

Trey

I also sell Repro Sand Scorcher Decals, Sheets A,B & C they are £7.25 a sheet or all 3 Sheets for £20 plus postage.

Might save you quite a few quid :lol:

I just bought one from Tower Hobbies for 194.00 U.S. dollars and free shipping!!

How did you do that?! I know they are knocking $20 off now based on the kit price in the lead up to Christmas, but that still only gets the price down to $215 or so and I assume post is on top of that.

I have been browsing various online hobby sites and ebay and checking out prices of the Buggy Champ kit. I had been on the fence a while about ordering one till I saw the exclusive edition on here then checked it out at Towerhobbies. Well, I bought it, a regular buggy champ body set, scorcher body set with shipping, for less than just the buggy champ regular edition from the bay. That's taking into account towers discount on orders and the shipping discount. But still, good chance to get a BC. Just need to make a front post for the Scorcher body to mount to if i switch to it.

I'm happy with that deal. I'll have a gold BC, which there is a painted one in the showrooms that looks really good, then just have to decide on colours for the other BC and the scorcher body.

I painted my Buggy Champ Tamiya gold when I got it and thought it suited it pretty well ;)

That's the one I was referring to. :) Looks awesome :) Retro and classy. I think more people should look at yours and that would entice them to get the exclusive edition. Heck, you can get the exclusive edition PLUS another body set for less than just the regular buggy champ on the bay. If you get it from tower hobbies though. I can't wait till it gets here.

:)