Sign in to follow this  
subsea

Original Sand Scorcher

I am posting on behalf of a friend. She has for sale a brand new in box Original release, black bumpered Sand Scorcher. I shall be getting photos of it hopefully today to add here.

This was the late great Ratfinks, so anyone that knew him will know that this was kept in the box untouched from the day he bought it.

As you can guess only want real offers for it. Just drop me a PM and i will answer as many questions as i can. She is prepared to ship this item at cost and collection from the Cambridge area is also possible.

Thanks for looking.

Any photos? Idea of price?

:)

I am posting on behalf of a friend. She has for sale a brand new in box Original release, black bumpered Sand Scorcher. I shall be getting photos of it hopefully today to add here.

This was the late great Ratfinks, so anyone that knew him will know that this was kept in the box untouched from the day he bought it.

As you can guess only want real offers for it. Just drop me a PM and i will answer as many questions as i can. She is prepared to ship this item at cost and collection from the Cambridge area is also possible.

Thanks for looking.

I am waiting for her to email me over the pictures of it and will chase her up for them and ask a price. Not gonna be cheap as you will expect as this is original and in box untouched.

Sign in to follow this