ozace

How Long From Order To Shipping ?

Just wondering how long it usually takes from order to shipping. So far i am at 3 days, i dont usually have to wait that long for items to be shipped from my usual suppliers.

I'm in your same situation, but I've just read in their site that due to the Christmas period 2 or 3 extra days for processing the order are required.

So I guess everything it's ok! :)

Just wondering how long it usually takes from order to shipping. So far i am at 3 days, i dont usually have to wait that long for items to be shipped from my usual suppliers.

I usually get my stuff 4-5 days from shipping date from Stella.....but it might be a bit longer due to Christmas.

Usually about 7 days for me from H/K longer from the States just shy of 14 days and even longer from Europe and the UK about 17-20 days.

Depends on a couple of factors ,time of year ,weather in the country of origin.

not worried about the store, just the time to "process".

Looks like this is a one time deal for me. I will not be forced to wait 4 days and counting for someone to put items in a post box. Shipping is not something they control and it takes as long as it takes BUT they do controll how long they sit on my order.

Stella are cheeky

Here i was waiting for shipping confirmation so i could make preperations over christmas for delivery and lo and behold the 2 kits arrived today :

I didnt expect them this side of the holidays, so my hat is off the the staff at Stella, way above and beyond expectations, with the speed at which they work no wonder there wasnt time for communication.

4 days from order to arrival, the BEST performance i have ever recieved.(HK to AUS).

A very big thank you to them