Stickman

Peter Powell Stunt Kites Wanted!

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone here has an old Peter Powell stunt kite from the '70's and early '80's they would like to sell, I'm specifically looking for the nylon sail with fibreglass frame model. Anything you have, incomplete kites, bits and pieces...please let me know!

Many thanks

Dave

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone here has an old Peter Powell stunt kite from the '70's and early '80's they would like to sell, I'm specifically looking for the nylon sail with fibreglass frame model. Anything you have, incomplete kites, bits and pieces...please let me know!

Many thanks

Dave

There's a UK one on ebay (PM sent) although it looks lie the polythene version as the packing says 'also available in ripstop nylon'

Good luck with the search, I had one as a kid, great crack

There's a UK one on ebay (PM sent) although it looks lie the polythene version as the packing says 'also available in ripstop nylon'

Good luck with the search, I had one as a kid, great crack

Hi,

Yeah, I saw that auction, unfortunately that is the pvc sail and alloy frame version, never been flown but I'm after the ripstop nylon type. I still have mine from about '81 and flies really well, but I want some more so I can stack them :unsure: If I can't find any I'll have to scratch build one using mine as a template. My 8 year old son loves flying it and all the kids at the local park get jealous lol

The search continues....

Cheers

Dave