Sign in to follow this  
Skottoman

Traxxas - "will It Blend?"

Buahaha..... I guess this is the branded verison of their new dual battery rally car, that I've been tempted by.

But in this case.... "Will it Blend?" :(

Buahaha..... I guess this is the branded verison of their new dual battery rally car, that I've been tempted by.

But in this case.... "Will it Blend?" :)

Finally some good use for a Traxxas. :(

Finally some good use for a Traxxas. :)

Don't underestimate the quality of these cars... They may be non-scale, they may be a boring drive as they feel like a soulless mass product, but they are pretty tough for an RC car.

I wonder what would happen though if you'd blend it with a LiPo in it :((and actually, any electronics at all - as these were removed it seems)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! How could they do that. I love that car it looks so cool. I will definatly buy one when they come out and thrash my mates Slash.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! How could they do that. I love that car it looks so cool. I will definatly buy one when they come out and thrash my mates Slash.0

Luckily they didn't do it with something vintage - if you look well you see the electronics are not in there, and one side of the suspension is incomplete to make it fit. It could well be that these are already worn or faulty parts anyway - and even when they're not - Traxxas will sell very high in the thousands of these, so one has not to pity this very much until 20-30 years later when it's rare :( I've heard more painful stories about trashing RC's at my LHS :)

Wathching the vid closer I see what you mean and he did crash it first.

Nice video, even if it was clearly paid-for by Traxxas to get some publicity for their new car. Personally, I like Traxxas vehicles for what they are. If you're looking for a cheap, tough, RTR truck or buggy, the stampede/rustler/bandit is a great choice. I'd be seriously tempted to get the Gymkhana Fiesta if it weren't so darn expensive.

And a terrible Traxxas at that. It doesn't drift right and it's a horrible rally car. On the bright side, the body is kinda nice. LOL