Nugget

Vintage Scorcher Nib Prices

Hi, i have been offered a vintage nib scorcher and was wondering about a price scene as the re release edition must have affected the value of the vintage ones. Can anyone give me a clue as to general value? Cheers

600.00usd

Where'd you manage to find a NIB vintage SRB for under $1000?

The fully restored shelf queens have come down in price, as have the runners and parts cars, but as far as I can tell NIB vintage kit prices have not been affected by the re-releases. Auctions vary, but they seem to still be in the $1500-$2500 range on the rare occasions that a vintage SRB does come up for sale.

Where'd you manage to find a NIB vintage SRB for under $1000?

The fully restored shelf queens have come down in price, as have the runners and parts cars, but as far as I can tell NIB vintage kit prices have not been affected by the re-releases. Auctions vary, but they seem to still be in the $1500-$2500 range on the rare occasions that a vintage SRB does come up for sale.

I think 600 USD maybe a little keen but I also think you wont be getting 1500 2500 USD for another 10 years too

Recently I have seen NIB vintage Scorchers for much less than £1000 GBP with not even a sniff at purchase, taking this into consideration $1000 ish USD seems a reasonable value at present.

T

Recently I have seen NIB vintage Scorchers for much less than £1000 GBP with not even a sniff at purchase

T

Yep,

unsold

Yep,

unsold

It looks like that was listed on a one day listing ;) the same seller had the previous attempt finish on 23/12

That close to Xmas, I'd have listed it for slightly longer meself

It looks like that was listed on a one day listing ;) the same seller had the previous attempt finish on 23/12

That close to Xmas, I'd have listed it for slightly longer meself

And UK bidders only doesn't help to get something sold at top prices.

Cool. That happens to be the one although i didnt pay that price. Really helpful bloke too!