actualday

Does Anyone Use The Chat Room On Tamiyaclub?

Hi there i have been in the chatroom a number of times and never seen anyone in there... is it used much? its a bit like going to an empty pub!! LOL

Hi there i have been in the chatroom a number of times and never seen anyone in there... is it used much? its a bit like going to an empty pub!! LOL

There's a chatroom?!

There is, but it's member access only... under the 'Community' tab on the Tamiyaclub.com home page.

Is because we all went to the pub and after several rounds heading for the can is more inportant than chatting.

Never used the chat room.

Many, many, many years ago the chatroom used to be quite popular, but I must say haven't logged in there for ages - last time I remember using it regularly was when we used to have the countdown auctions - they nearly always sold to chatroom users.

There did used to be a 'who's online' list on the old site, but when the site was revamped the list no longer worked.

I think MSN, Skype, AIM, etc. has made it pretty redundant TBH, there are so many other ways to converse now.

i too used to use the chatroom alot, i kinda miss them days maybe i should start opening it up again. some great ideas were formulated in there.

I used it a lot too had some great chats and stuff ! there was always plenty peeps on and i got some good trades and stuff too ! would be nice to get back on there ! :D